Chapter 11

Damons P.O.V

Im going to kill that little bitch. She somehow had gotten out of the apartment room and i have a pretty good idea were shes going to be. I grabbed the keys out of their hiing place in the wall, thankfully she hadnt looked behind the paintings and found them otherwize i would be really pissed off. I slammed the door of the apartment behind me, nearly taking it off the hindges. Sped down the stairs and made a bee line straight to the garage were Amys car was parked. Jamming the keys in the slot i wondered if this was thew smart thing to do. I should just run there i thought  to myself, its alot quieter than this big thing. after about fuve minutes of debaiting with myslef i decided to run.

After about 5 seconds i was entering the gates to the old hurch. 'When i find her, shes going to be in a world of trouble" i muttered as i walked up the path.

Amys P.O.V

Sitting down with Reed i could tell that he had ment what he said. He wasnt going to even bother hurting me. We were upstairs in the first room, it was dusty and the walls were cracked in places. the only furniture in the room consisted of a long table on one side of the wall and as smaller circular table in the center of the room, two ornate looking chairs sat on either side of the small table and after dusting a tone of dust off my chair i sat down. Reed followed and finally took off his hoodie. which reavealed a mound of blonde hair that looked as if it had been spiked up with gel before getting flattened in the hoodie. "Ok what do you want to know Amy Swallow??" he asked me, green eyes sparkling. "First things first.How the hell do you know me?" i exsclaimed.

 "Well everyone knows you, If humans die by supernatural means. It sort of spreads around" he said loftly. I stiffened,

 "Why dose it spread around?" i asked.

"its forbidden to kill humans. Why?, well because its unfair. were stronger and faster than you"

"yet i still had you pinned before" i muttered.

And just like that he lepta towards me. I just barely dodged his attack and still looked graceful as i did it. "nice try ass hole but im not that slow" i told him returning back to my leaning position on the wall.

"judging by how slow you are im guessing your new" i continued.

"no i just havent fed for a while"

"how long.." i asked nervously shifting further away from Reed.

"about a week, that's why I'm here i could smell your blood" he shrugged at me.

"OK you need blood and I'm not going to give it to you so, your either gonna have to hunt something or i can call Damon and he can bring you-"

"Damon who??" he interrupted. i eyed him suspiciously "Damon.." i accually didnt know Damons last name. Reed smirked at me, "you dont know his last name do you?" i glared at him. "obviously not dumb ass" I looked away from him and down at the dusty, old floor boards. "Why havent you had blood for so long?" i asked, trying to change the subjet. "i had been catued in a demon vice" he exsplained. "a demon vice?"

"its a magical trap made by demons, it involves dark magic and the blood of a human" i sitfened, what if the deamon was the same one that stole Bell away from me? what if it was her blood he spilled? "She had set this trap and i fell into it, because its like a box hidden under the ground its very hard to detect. The worse part is, if you fall into one you may never get out of it. I had been stuck in that thing for more than a year" a year? a year to be missing, a year to be left alone in silence. I couldnt even imagine being trapped for that long. I would truly go insane. "The deamon was obviously new to this because she had forgotten to protect it so the trap did weaken over time" wait a minute, she? i let out the breath i had been holding in and relaxed, only a little.

"well it should have been easy to get out with your streangth then"

he looked at me seriously, "no it wasn't, I did manage to make a hole big enough for me to get through but when i tried to get through. it felt like, like a million wooden needles were being pushed and dragged through my skin"Reed shivered as if he was recalling the pain. Now that he had said that, i looked closer to his skin and saw that there was a few long purple scars that weren't healing and only wood could harm a vampire and leave scars like that. "im sorry" i told him. Reed laughed, tho there was no humor shown "dont be, its not like your the one to blame. If you were you'd already be dead", i scoffed at this.

"exscuse me, but i do belive that i had you pinned to the ground out there before" i told him putting my hands on my hips. "and what, you don't think i let you?" he questioned.

"fine. let's see who's better, Vampire or Black Hunter" he said over his shoulder. "fine"

-__________-

"ok you know the rules" i tod him. "no fangs and not to much inhuman streangth and i wont use wood" i told him walking around the cold marble floor, hoping that no more of my blood was going to be spilt. Back downstairs i found my black sword that i had lost when i was shoved through the door yesterday. Picking it up i knew that it wasn't going to be easy to drop him again but with my sword now, i felt like i accually had a chance against Reed. "no one stops untill one of us says capre" he said from across the room, we had cleard all the broken crap out of the way so we could fight. Capre, sieze, it was the word to stop the fight.

"Fight!!" i yelled, lunging forward i got in a good punch to Reed's stomach. More surprizing than causing harm and i just managed to escape his swift kick to my legs. I dropped into a full split and swung my front leg around with as much force as i could mange, tripping Reed over and causing him to roll into the wall. I lept up, my window of surprize was closing and i had to act fast. i jumped forward lifting my sword.

But Reed was too fast, he had already contemplaited my attack and right at the last moment sprang up and shoved me in the stomach.

 Causing me to fly into the solid brick wall on the other side of the room. I attempted to stand which proved difficult because the room was spinning.

"AMY!" i heard a voice scream. I spun around ignoring the star bursts that were dancing infront of my eyes.

 Reed was being pinned up on a wall by his neck. But the most shocking thing was that Damon was the one to hold him there. "damon stop! he wasn't really attacking me!!" i yelled. " i dont care" he yelled back. Reed was smiling in a midst of all this "so, you finally chose to re surface" i heard Damon snarl. "I've been watching you for a while, dear brother" Reed snarled. I froze as soon as those words left Reed's mouth.

Brother.....

Damon and Reed were brothers. this changes everything... i heard a voice in my head whisper. "yes, it dose change everything" i whispered while the two brothers continued their death stares..