"Do you love me enough to take my hangover?" She growled.

He scoffed. "You don't even love me that much."

"I know." She breathed. "Why are you calling so early?"

"It's two p.m in Dallas." He laughed.

"Yeah, early." She repeated herself.

"I was just calling to see how my girl is. I've been missing you." He explained.

She smiled a bit. "I miss you too." She sat up, looking around her living room. "I slept naked on my couch last night and you missed out."

"Wow. Maybe I should've FaceTimed you instead." He chuckled.

"Shut up." She snorted, picking up her clothes. "I need to shower and shit then go to work. I'll text you."

"Yeah, I love you." He nodded.

"I love you too." She replied before ending the call.

Jamie nodded at his phone before looking ahead of him. He was flying back to Dallas that night. He didn't want to tell Addie, though. He was surprising her. His flight wasn't for another half hour. He had already checked everything. He just had to wait now. He was getting aggravated. He just wanted to see his girl.

Addie was tired. She had stayed late to finish up the paperwork she needed done. She had a huge conference coming up and she was not excited. She stood out front of her door, trying to find her key for her apartment. She looked down the hall and froze.

There was light coming from Jamie's apartment. She could see it under his door. She was the only person in Dallas that had a key. She started flipping through her keys for the one to his door. She found it and started playing with the lock. The door opened and she stepped inside. She looked around the house. There was country playing softly and all the lights were on. Nothing was out of place.

"Hello?" She called in confusion.

Jamie came walking into the living room. "Hey."

Her eyes widened. She walked over and hugged him. He smiled, hugging her back. He kissed the top of her head. She pulled back, reaching up for his face. He was freshly shaven. She held his face and shook her head.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I got lonely so I came to see you." He explained, rubbing her sides.

"You could've warned me." She growled, smacking his chest. "I thought someone had broken into your apartment."

He laughed. "No, just me." He smiled. "So do you want to stay the night? Spend some time with your boyfriend?"

She sighed. "I do, but I really need to sleep. We can't really fool around." She frowned. "I have a lot coming up."

He nodded, kissing her forehead. "As long as I get to spend time with you."

He didn't get to spend time with her. He had been in Dallas for a week and only got to see her when she came home from work. She was working through her lunch breaks so that was out of the question. She was never home for dinner, which frustrated Jamie to no end. And when she came home from work, she just wanted to go to bed. She felt bad but she had to work. Jamie was annoyed. He was venting to Jordie about it over Skype.

"You're an asshole. You know that, right?" Jordie cut him off.

"What? Why?" Jamie frowned.

"You're complaining because your girlfriend has been too busy to hang around you all the time?" Jordie chuckled.

"I mean,"

"That's your life, Jame." Jordie cut him off. "She's just working. At least she isn't cheating on you."

"Why would you even say that?" Jamie hissed.

"Lighten up." Jordie rolled his eyes. "I gotta go. Have fun."

Jordie hung up after that. Jamie checked the time. It was seven thirty. Addie had texted Jamie saying she'd be home soon and promised to come stay the night. He sat around waiting for her. Around quarter to nine, she came walking through his front door. She had her hair up in a bun and was wearing a pair of shorts under one of Jamie's shirts. She walked over to him and sat on his lap. She curled up.

"I'm so tired." She sighed.

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head. "We can go to bed if you want."

She nodded. "I need that." She stood, holding his hand. "I have good news though."

"What would that be?" He asked, dropping onto his bed.

She smiled, crawling in next to him. "The fucking conference is done so I'm taking the next three days off, and the weekend. So the next five days, I'm yours." She rested her chin on his shoulder.

"About time." He teased, pecking her lips.

She sat up, sitting cross crossed. "I'm really sorry, Jamie." She played with the blanket. "If I had kn,"

"Hey," He grabbed her hand. She looked up. "It's okay. I wanted to surprise you. I get that work comes first, it's the same with me." He rubbed her hand with his thumb.

She smiled slowly. "I really love you."

"I love you too, baby girl." He pulled her towards him so he could kiss her.