7

I decided to post lmao and this was in my notes so sorry if there's any mistakes oops

You sprayed one last bit of hairspray into your hair to ensure that your curls would hold for the night. You lightly tossed your hair around to give it some volume before letting it fall from your hands. Your dirty blonde hair cascaded down your tan, toned back. Your tiny black, open back dress fit every curve in your body perfectly. The open back showcased the small line of scripture you had tattooed on your spine. You gave yourself one last look of approval in your full length mirror before going back into the bathroom to finish your makeup. You had already done a dark smokey eye and now you were putting on a dark red lipstick to finish off the look. You lined your full lips with your favourite MAC liner and filled the flesh coloured space in with the wine coloured lipstick. You blended in your foundation just a little more and applied a bronzer and a slight highlight on your cheek bone, as the final touch. Walking out of the bathroom, you grabbed your matte black Chanel clutch and slipped on your black Christian Louboutins. You stepped back and looked at yourself in the mirror. You approved.
You waited by the door for Justin to come pick you up. You guys were gonna go to his house, the rest of the group would come over as well and you guys would have some drinks before going out to the club. The whole crew was gonna be there, Kendall, Hailey, Za, Ryan, Khalil. Your 21st birthday was 2 weeks ago and you were the youngest out of the group so this is the first time everyone will be able to drink at the club all together.
As for you and Justin, well there wasn't much to say about that. Justin is your best friend, and always has been ever since you guys were 9 years old. You've seen this boy at his best and at his absolute worst, just as he had seen the same sides of you. You felt a little bit of tension recently between you and Justin, like there might be a change of feelings occurring. You guys always joked about dating or hooking up but neither of you ever made any actual moves to make it happen. Instead, it remained a thought in your minds'.
You saw his matte red Ferrari pull up in your driveway. You grabbed your clutch and opened up the door. As you approached his car, you could see him staring at you as you walked by. You laughed to yourself before opening the door.
"Take a picture, it will last longer." you joked.
He shook his head, smiling.
"What? I can't look at you? You look fuckin' hot." he said.
Your cheeks blushed a deep red.
"Shut up." you said, looking out the window.
Justin chuckled to himself before reversing out of your driveway, and speeding back to his house.
Justin had just recently been making these flirtatious remarks towards you. This only added to the building tension between you two. You didn't know what would happen when alcohol got involved with your feelings for each other, but you knew something would happen.
You set your clutch down on the kitchen counter as Justin grabbed your alcohol from the fridge. Justin's house was like your house technically. You were over there all the time so you knew where everything was. Every Thursday night you and Justin had your movie nights, so you knew exactly where to find the soda, chips, candy and popcorn. In fact, you knew your way around his house better than you knew your way around your own house.
"We're getting so drunk tonight." he said, putting a massive bottle of vodka in front of you on the counter.
You looked at the bottle and then back at Justin, shocked.
"I-I can't drink all of that, what the fuck." you said.
"We're sharing this, don't worry." he said, laughing. "We would die if we had one of these to ourselves. This bottle is literally as big as you."
You laughed and grabbed two shot glasses from the cabinet in the corner.
"Do you have any chase, J? Something to drink after we take shots to get the taste out of our mouths?" you asked.
He shook his head.
"No chase for tonight, Y/N. You gotta just take the shot like a champ." he said, laughing.
"What?! Justin, I'll puke! I hate the taste of vodka." you said, looking at him from the cabinet.
"You'll be fine, we'll take it slow." he said.
Following Justin's last words, there was a knock on the door.
"Crew's here." he said, smiling.
You heard the door open and soon after you heard everyone running in. Kendall and Hailey ran over to you, screaming about how good you look. They always knew how to put a smile on your face. You said hi to the rest of the guys and then everyone started to drink.
You and Justin stood at one end of the table, taking shots of the vodka you guys were sharing and Hailey was just sipping on her own drink that she made. Khalil, Ryan, Za, and Kendall were playing a game of beer pong and everyone was getting pretty drunk. Your hazy, glossy eyes locked with Justin's eyes who looked heavy and dark just like yours. You guys couldn't help but laugh at each other. You guys were probably 7 shots in, so you were both definitely feeling the effects of the vodka.
The pre-drink went on and everyone just got wasted. Hailey and Za were getting flirty, Kendall and Khalil were getting close and Ryan couldn't stop blabbing about his girlfriend and what sexual things he would do to her once he got home.
Justin couldn't keep his hands off of you. He would hug you from behind, wrap his arm around your waist, grab your hand to bring you somewhere. He wanted you, you could tell. You wanted him too. You loved the electrifying feeling you got whenever he touched you. You two were both pretty drunk so this wasn't how you guys normally acted but you didn't mind, you liked it. This was bound to be an interesting night.
You guys got to the club at 11pm and it was crazy. Music was blaring, people were everywhere and the strobe lights were going crazy. Luckily, Justin had reserved a back room for you guys up on the second level. This way, you guys would still be in the club environment, but you would have your privacy with your friends.
You sipped from the champagne that you happened to be sharing with Justin as well, making it two bottles that you guys would alternate drinking from. As you guys drank more, you and Justin began getting more and more touchy with each other. Justin pulled you in closer to him, his hand resting on your outer thigh.
"What are you doing?" you giggled, turning to look at him.
He smiled hazily at you.
You were too drunk to notice how close your faces actually were to each other but you guys just kept smiling at each other. The crew was just laughing at you guys because it was pretty evident that you guys had the most to drink out of everyone.
Eventually, Ryan couldn't take the pain of being away from his girlfriend for this long, so he cabbed home from the club, leaving you six in the club. Hailey and Za began making out in the dark corner of the room, which made Khalil and Justin cheer because Za had been trying to get Hailey for so long now. You and Kendall laughed at the boys and just stayed cuddled up to them.
It was now, 2am and the club was still crazy. Hailey and Za had moved to a separate room because things with them were getting heated. Same goes for Kendall and Khalil, they seemed like they had some business to take care of else where. That left you and Justin alone. He had his arm around your waist and your head rested on his shoulder. The room was slightly blurry so you looked up at Justin to distract yourself from the crazy lights. His lips glistened with vodka and saliva, making him unusually tempting. He looked down at you with dark, glazed over eyes.
"What?" he yelled over the music.
"You look so hot right now." you said into his ear.
He pulled away and looked down at you with a raised eyebrow.
"Well so do you." he said, giggling, into your ear.
You looked at him laughing before grabbing the bottle of vodka. You took a big swig.
"Want some?" you said, holding the bottle out for him.
He nodded.
"But I don't wanna drink it, I just want to taste it." he slurred.
"What?" you yelled over the music.
Before you could even think, he grabbed your face and kissed you sloppily. You held onto his wrists and you reciprocated the wet kisses. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you in closer. You wrapped your arms around his neck loosely and tilted your head, deepening the kiss. He pushed your hair back over your shoulder and cupped one side of your face. He pulled away slightly, biting on your lip and letting it go as it hit your gums with a popping sound. You looked at each other and laughed.
"Did we just do that?" he asked, licking his lips.
"Yes." you laughed, burying your face in his chest.
He rubbed small circles on your bare back, laughing to himself.
"At least I got a nice taste of the vodka from your lips." he said.
You laughed to yourself before zoning out for a while. Being this drunk really made you think about how attracted to Justin you actually were. Your thoughts quickly turned themselves into an idea. You bit your lip, knowing that the alcohol was taking control of what you were about to say.
"Let's go back to your place." you said, looking up at him.
He looked down at you, somewhat shocked.
"Okay." he said, smiling at you.
You guys stood up and the room began spinning for the both of you. You stumbled to the rooms in which Khalil and Kendall were in as well as Hailey and Za. You told them that you were leaving and they didn't really say anything, they just kept making out with each other.