Chapter 4: Reveal

Jack's P.O.V.

"Okay. Actually, I can still make someone pregnant. But, you will be an immortal. And the child will inherit immortalism once he/she reaches 18. And the children after will not. But they will have our powers. Either me or you." I explained to Elsa. Her eyes quivered, then she curved a smile. She took my hand and soothed it with her thumb. Elsa looked at me with a smile.

"Then I can be with you forever. I will be happy with our future children, they will be happy too. We will rule the kingdom, and our eldest shall be next. We will live a happy life, and Anna will too. I'm proud, Jack. I understand. You don't have to be sad. We are happy, and we should remain that way, shouldn't we?" She said. I nodded. She always seems to charm me with her words, and that is why I love her. She always knows what to say.

"You rest. I'll check on you later." I pulled the blankets over her. Then I walked to the door.

"Okay. Bye babe." She replied.

"Bye." I said. Then I closed the door gently, and set myself in thought.

I guess my baby is coming...

Heyo, wattions! Just as I promised! Elsa will be immortal along with their baby! Cute, eh? Now, the action starts here. Just wait for the next chappie, and Elisa will be born! What and exciting story this is! Byiee!