TBBCMC1-Fuck Chickens Get Money

"Fuck chickens get money," I hear my older brother singing in the shower.

Sometimes I just wonder what the fuck is wrong with him. I make my way out of bed and bang on the bathroom door.

"Keep it down and what the hell are you singing," I yell through the door.

"I practicing to be in a band. You like my song eh?"

"Sing it for me"

"Yea it's me from the hood yea fuck chickens get money fuck chickens get money fuuuuucckkk chickens get money yea yea we all up in this club like hey wassup-"

"Please never sing that again my ears are bleeding," I yell again.

"I know you like it baby," he sang back through the bathroom door. Jesus Christ I'm so done with him.

I walk back to my room and check my phone. 7:15 which means school starts in 45 minutes. Yay I totally love Mondays.

I don't bother showering cause I showered last night so I just wash my face and throw my hair up in a bun.

I got dressed into a cute short sleeved shirt with Pom Pom shorts. I walk downstairs into the kitchen where my brother is making himself some lucky charms. He has school too. He's a senior and I'm a sophomore. He's also very overprotective over me. He's one of the popular boys at our school so every one knows him. His friends are always over the house so they know who I am and that I'm off limits.

"Elliot can you make me some too please," I ask him while putting stuff in my backpack.

"Sure baby," he said throwing me a wink.

"Elliot what the hell is wrong with you. Stop calling me baby," I said throwing a fake Apple at his ass.

"Fuck you"

"You want to"

"If you weren't my sister"

"EWWW PERVVVV"

"Chill c I was just kidding," he said putting a bowl of lucky charms for both of us on the counter.

We sat and ate in silence until I had a question.

"Can I date," I asked him.

"No"

"But I'm 16," I said pouting.

"I don't care I said no," he said sternly.

"But your my brother you don't have say if I date or not"

"Trust me I do"

"Whatever how are you getting to school," I asked hoping I could get a ride with him.

"I'm getting a ride with Caleb and your coming with me," he said. Good now I have that figured out.

"Okay but about the dating thing I may have a crush on one of your friends," I blurted out to make him mad. I love seeing him angry. It's the cutest thing ever.

"Which one," he grumbled.

"I don't know they are all pretty cute," I said winking at him. He glared at me.

"I'm just kidding I like getting you angry it's cute," I said elbowing him. He pulled me into his side and started messing up my hair.

"Stop it," I said pushing at him causing him to hold me tighter.

"If you pack me a lunch for today," he said wagging his eyebrows. I groaned and agreed and he let me go.

"You know if people didn't know we were siblings they'd think we were dating," I said getting up to start making our lunches.