one

"And you've got time!" Luke sung along happily to the Orange is the new black theme song that he must have heard a thousand or so times, he loved this show, specifically the character Piper, as he felt like he could relate to her awkwardness and tough facade she puts on for everyone around her.

His eyes diverted from the TV as he heard a soft chuckle from behind him, he scanned the room before it finally registered in his brain that the unrecognized laugh came from behind him. As he turned his head to look for the origin of the laugh his eyes opened wide, seeing that it was Michael. The fact that it was Michael came to a surprise to Luke, considering that Michael really hated Luke for some unknown reason.

"Hey Michael." he smiled, but he knew what was coming next. Whenever Michael hung out with Luke's older brother Jack he was always, to put it frankly, a dickhead. See, though Michael was one of his brother's friends, he was the type of person his mom would warn him about. He was older, and slightly bigger than Luke, at least by a few inches even when Luke had his heels or platforms on (AN: keep in mind like previously stated this is an AU. Luke and Michael's body types will vary differently from what they are irl.)

Luke didn't understand why the older boy intrigued him so much, maybe it was the different hair color every two weeks or the slight waft of pot and cigarettes that tried to be covered with cologne that Luke smelled when Michael walked through his front door. It could have also been the strong smell of coffee on his breath, but even then, his eyes always seemed tired and emotionless, like he hadn't slept in weeks. It could have been all of those things but even after a few years of knowing the lad, Luke still couldn't put his finger on it.

Luke scanned Michaels body with his blue eyes, hoping he wouldn't notice and think he was checking him out or something like that, even though Luke sure enough was. Today, Michael wore a loose black tee, with the sleeves rolled up showing his nice biceps that Luke couldn't help but stare at, they were buff but not too buff, Luke loved it. He loved this shirt, something about the way it showed off the dark ink on Michaels skin, which was a milky pale white. The way that they contrasted was almost angelic. Luke honestly thought Michael had the perfect body type, but it really didn't take much to please him, all you needed was a willingness to call him princess, to buy him cool socks and cute stuffed animals. So, in all reality, even though he hated asking for things, he wanted a sugar daddy, a not super fit but fit, stuffed animal buying sugar daddy.

Michael was also sporting a pair of dark skinny jeans that looked like they had come across one or two very violent bears that showed slivers of his pale skin that made Luke drool every time he bend his legs, and a pair of matte black, what Luke presumed as a pair of Doc.Martin combat boots. To say Michael looked flattering was an understatement.

The way the light hit his black eyebrow ring was enough to make Luke see stars and the way his light green hair sat tousled and thrown about his head like he had just had rough sex made Luke's eyes sparkle as thoughts of sexual encounters with the older more mature boy stirred in his brain. Luke wondered what it would be like to run his hands through his soft cotton candy looking hair whilst he moaned out of-

Luke quickly shook those thoughts out of his head, even though they made his heart pound with excitement. He knew that wasn't right, and he shouldn't think like that but honestly he couldn't help himself.

"Oh, hey Luke!" Michael said in a sarcastic joyous voice, with a fake smile that showed off his bright white teeth.

Luke was sad once again, but he was used to it. He could deal with it, he always dealt with it. He always put up with the hate and the constant dirty stares he gets from Michael because he hates the way he dresses, or the music he listens to, and his stupid obsession with vogue magazine. Luke didn't think it was stupid. With a sigh and a roll of his eyes he turned around, a frown on his soft baby pink lips that were coated in the latest EOS to come out. Luke swore he could eat that stuff like candy.

In all honesty, Michael was a fucking asshole, an asshole that Luke really really wanted to enjoy being around, but he couldn't stomach the nasty looks and the slurs his way every time they were around each other. Something made Luke still try, though, no matter how many nasty glares and eye rolls he got he couldn't stop coming back for more. Luke figured it was his fault, though. He shouldn't try so hard. Michael's mysterious sexy vibe made Luke's sexual tension for him grow every time he saw Michael, and Michael knew this, and that just made making Luke feel like shit even easier.

Michael knew all of Luke's weaknesses, being best friends with his brother really made it simple to find out anything he wanted about Luke. All he had to do was ask his oh so clueless brother a few simple questions and it would all slip up. Michael really cared for Jack but as for the baby Luke that everyone protected and loved, he hated him. He knew Luke was small, weak, and insecure in comparison to Michael. Unfortunately, he took all of these things to his advantage, he knew how to take advantage of people, it wasn't hard. He made it his goal to destroy Luke in the most beautiful way possible, he just didn't know where to start.

The way Luke acted around Michael made it even worse. In his eyes Luke was needy, attention seeking and too girly. He hated the way the boy practically sashayed around, acting like he was better than everyone else. Even though Luke didn't do these things on purpose, Michael still hated him, and it just fueled the fire. In Michael's eyes, Luke acted like everyone needed to see him, which was probably why he wore the clothes he did. He didn't want to believe that Luke was still a person worthy of human rights, because sadly, he wasn't in Michael's opinion.

Luke wasn't normal, and it bothered Michael, it agitated him until he couldn't even think of the boy, but he didn't know why he thought like this. Even though Michael had an obvious distaste for the younger boy, it didn't stop Luke from his teenage hormonal fantasies about the boy who was three years older, on not to mention...

His brothers best friend.

AN: I finally edited it somewhat and made it longer, it's not the best but its better than what it was. I'm going to unpublish all of the other chapters until I ork on this, so I'm probably going to make another AN later to note that, since many of you might not re read this. Thank you guys for sticking with me, it means a lot because this is shittastical.