Chapter 7

I don't know how long I was out for but I woke up to feel someone kissing my forehead. When I opened my eyes I was face to face with Luca. We sat there for a moment just looking at each other.

"We're here,"

I sat up to look around to see that I was still in the transport. Luca grabbed my hand and led me out. When I stepped out I was a little shaky from sleeping with my legs curled to my side. I looked around me to see trees scattered throughout the property. Flowers were carefully placed along the stone path I was on. There was a fountain in the middle and behind that was a beautiful mansion that was a mix of modern style with some classic castle designs. I was awe stricken from the size and beauty that was surrounding me.

Luca grabbed my hand leading me to the entrance while Dean followed behind us. By the time I got to the door I spotted at least 10 cameras and 5 guards. The doors were opened for us and we entered into a very spacious room that had stairs leading to a balcony that looked down at us on the right. I had never seen so many stairs in a house before because most people had telea-pads. There were two hall ways that connected to the room that seemed to be covered in pictures. The whole room had this old intimidating feel to it, I couldn't help but feel awkward and out of place being in such a place.

"This is your new home kitten," Dean said from behind me moving to come stand next to Luca.

That sentence made me feel unsettled. Is this really happening? Am I really going to have to spend the rest of my life here being constantly watched? I didn't respond and just kept looking around. The atmosphere in the room was a tense awkward silence. We were just standing there unmoving until an elderly man who I was guessing was a butler or something of the sorts by the way he was dressed emerged from the hallway in front of me.

"Young masters welcome home, your parents are expecting you in your father's office."

"Thank you Martin, we'll be right there," Luca informed him

"Of course sire," Martin bowed and walked away.

"It's time to meet our parents," Dean grasped my hand trying to lead me down one of the halls but I wouldn't budge.

I don't think I can do this. I'm not ready for all of this. They want me to meet the king and queen, the people who run the fucken kingdom! Not to mention that they are their parents. I haven't even accepted the idea of being with these two. This isn't supposed to happen, I'm nothing special so why me? Breathing was becoming more difficult.

"Eve calm down everything's going to be fine, just breathe," Luca says lifting my chin so I was looking at him.

"I-I-I can't do this" I stuttered

"Yes you can we'll be there with you," Dean says wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"No I..i-" Luca cut me off.

"Listen we'll just stop in say hi and leave alright?"

I don't know what to do. Everything is just happening to fast. I use to dream about meeting my dream guy all the time and when I met his parents they would love me because I was perfect for their son. Now I have two guys I barely know who want me to meet their parents who happen to be the people to decide what goes on in my world!

I bit my lip not saying anything and just stared at Luca.

"Come on kitten you'll be fine," Dean started pulling me again but this time I let him.

Dean led us to down a variety of different hall ways and by the time we got to two big mahogany doors I had no idea how to get back. Dean knocked on the door and the moment I heard 'enter' my heart rate escalated so much I was sure the twins could hear it.

When it opened enough for me to see inside I saw an elegant women who appeared to be the epitome of a high class lady with her shiny golden blonde hair done into a beautiful bun. She wore a gold elegantly long dress, one that's design was based off dresses from the 1600's. Just by looking at her you could tell that she was the queen for she was so beautiful which made me feel unworthy to even be in the same room as her.

Next to her was a tall regal man who presence held an air of dominance that filled the whole room. He looks strikingly similar to the twins. He had the same raven black hair that came down his face into a fully neatly trimmed beard and Deans grey eyes.

"Welcome back I see this year is finally the year you found her," The king said

"O Sweetheart you are just adorable," the queen came up to me and put her hands on my cheeks looking me over.

I was too stunned to do anything but stare at her. She had that warm motherly look in her eyes as her gaze moved between the twins and I.

"Yes father and I would like to introduce you to our mate Eve, Eve these are our parents," Dean said gesturing with his free hand as the other was around my waist.

"You can call me Liara and this is my husband David; we are so glad to finally meet you,"

"aa..Its nice to meet you," I all but whispered with a slight bow of my head.

I was unbelievable nervous. I could barely look either of them in the eyes and I couldn't stop fidgeting with my hands. There was an awkward silence that hung in the air that was begging to feel suffocating. I just want to disappear and go back home with my mom cooking dinner dad in his study overlooking work documents that wasn't really needed for another month or so. Luca grabbed my fidgeting hand giving it a comforting squeeze.

"Mother father we just got back we're tired and in need of rest may we talk another time?" Luca asked.

"You're excused," the king said.

We excited the room and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I didn't know where we were going but just walking around with these two next to me was helping calm my anxiety.

"If you think that was bad baby girl wait until you meet our little sister," Luca says nudging my shoulder playfully. I smiled not every convincingly as a response. I feel so confused right now about everything that it seems like my world is spinning but no seems to notice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm so so sorry for the wait. I've been juggling 2 jobs and trying to move at the same time. I really appreciate the votes and comments you all left thank you :)