six

a day after the duo had forgiven each other, shared kisses and cuddles in louis bed and fell back into the usual groove of their easy going relationship, harry was back at his home in his very pink room , repainting his nails. he was going for a more orangey , coral type pink over his usual hot pink. he softly hummed along to taylor swift as he went over his nails with a second coat.

suddenly, the familiar tune of taylor swift's "trouble" was cut short, and the blaring of harry's ring tone went off. alec's contact name popped up and he smiled . he and alec had been getting a lot closer as of late. after he had helped him resolve yet another one of the infamous bumps in the road that were always popping up unwanted in harry and louis' relationship , their friendship had grown.

"hellooooo?" harry sing-songed cutely into his end of the line. a chuckle was heard from alec , and he responded with a low "hello to you too , harry."

it was harry's turn to laugh , a soft giggle leaving his gloss coated lips. "so , what's up?"

"what , i'm not allowed to just call and check in on my new best friend?" alec teased lightly , causing another laugh on harry's end .

"i'm teasing , i wanted to see if you wanted to hang out ? i'm in your area and one of my friends recommended me this really cute diner not to far from you."

harry blew softly on his nails , admiring their corraly shine . "that sounds great actually , i've been locked in this house all fucking day , i'm losing my mind." harry whined , before pushing himself up from his spot on the floor. he quickly made his way to his closet in search of something to wear . he was looking for something cute , but still comfortable.

"awesome, i'll pick you up in like... 20 minutes?" alec ended his sentence in question form , waiting to see if harry would need more time.

harry rolled his eyes as he grabbed a light pink oversized sweater off of a hanger . "you're lucky i already did my make up." he sassed playfully. "see you then!"

alec gave a soft goodbye before ending the call. harry tossed his phone to his bed and continued to look for an outfit.

---

in the middle off harry finishing off his second , and last french braid , his phone started to ring again.

harry tied the ends of his hair with a hair elastic , and stoop up from his place at his make up table and reached onto his bed.

the caller ID showed louis' name , and harry's face lit up in a smile as he pressed the answer button.

"hey babygirl" louis' rough voice rang through the phone, sending shivers down harry's spine.

"hey lou lou." harry chirped from his place on the floor as he slid on his brown boots.

"you sound far away." louis' half chuckled.

"you're on speaker phone , silly. i'm getting ready to go out!" harry giggled as he stood up from the floor and grabbed his purse off of his desk.

"ooo." louis purred from his end of the line. "with who , may i ask ?"

harry grabbed his phone and took it off speaker phone , putting it up to his ear. "sorry." he spoke quickly. "I was grabbing my purse. what did you say?"

louis sighed , and harry could almost hear his eye roll. "i asked who you were going out with."

"oh." harry said quietly. he turned and looked behind him , checking to make sure he had everything. "i'm going out with uh , alec"

"harry." louis' said firmly from the other line. "you know how i feel about him. I don't like you hanging out with him."

it was harry's turn to roll his eyes at louis. "and you know how i feel about him." harry's feet carried him down the stairs and to his front door. "he's a close friend of mine now louis. i hate to break it to you but he isn't going anywhere anytime soon." he finished while stepping out of his house , and slamming his front door behind him.

louis let out a low , annoyed huff, but before he could argue , harry's bright green eyes caught sight of alec's red Toyota , and he let out a heavy breath.

"listen louis, when we talked , you told me you were going to be more understanding and less uh , controlling of me and like , every little thing i do. you promised that." harry paused to send a small wave to alec and signal to him that he would be there in a second. "this is a perfect example of what i meant."

"i'm trying babygirl , you've gotta cut me some slack." louis said tiredly. "i really am , you know how i get with you. you're mine , my one and only. and i cant have other men trying to steal you away from me." louis sighed. "somethin's off about this guy, im telling you."

harry rolled his eyes for what seemed like the millionth time during this conversation. "alec and i are just friends." harry stated as he made his way towards alec's car. "nothing more. i wish you could just take my word for it instead of acting like i'm some whore who wants to suck off every guy i meet. i thought you trusted me."

harry let out another deep sigh before stopping in front of alec's passenger side car door. "listen , i have to go . we can talk more later . bye louis."

louis let out a sad sigh before responding. "i love you. call me as soon as you're done with him." venom dripping from his last words.

harry quickly responded with a soft , half hearted "love you too" before hanging up his phone and opening the door to alec's car.

"sorry i took like , a hundred years." harry ran his freshly manicured hands over his pale face , careful not so smudge any of his make up. "louis called a few minutes before you got here , and let me tell you , he was not happy when i told him you were the friend i was going out with."

alex rolled his eyes and chuckled as he put his car and drive and pulled away from the curb. "what I want to know i what i did to this boyfriend of yours to make him hate me so much."

"oh believe me , its not just you he hates , he hates like , everyone." harry sighed and rested his head on the car window. "he's just over protective, thats all."

"mmhmm." alec hummed , tapping his fingers lightly on the steering wheel.

"he just cares." harry continued , having an odd reason to continue defending louis to alec. "he cares too much."

-----

WOAH WHAT THE FUCK I UPDATED

hello hi there long time no see . i literally haven't updated in 392739373072373 years im so sorry plEASE DONT HATE ME

i was going through some real hard times and just had no motivation to update :( im sorry babes :( BUT IM BACK AYEE

also lemme say sorry cause i used the word "sigh /sighed" way to many times in this chapter honestly omg

please vote & comment and tell me what you thought !! i will try my hardest to update again within these next 2 days to make up for lost time :)

love y'all ❤️

(so not edited)