|My Lifestyle|

Before I tell you anything about me and what I do, I have one rule for you to follow:

1. Don't change me!

I'm Kendall Marie Lewis, and that's how it's going to stay until I die. If you can't except that then you shouldn't be associating yourself with me.

Point.
Blank.
Period.

My life consists of three important M's:
• My modeling
• My money
• My men

------

Modeling:
When I was a little girl I've always dreamt to be a model. I was all for the experience of wearing expensive clothes, walking down the runway, and being the highlight of the night, but my dream soon faded. When I turned eighteen my passion for modeling rekindled, and I started to pursue in that career. After two years of being a struggling model I found me a legit modeling career, but it wasn't the one I was interested in at the age of ten. I became a glamour model, and a damn good one at that. My top modeling gigs are Playboy, Hustlr, and Black Men Magazine, but I also venture off into other web and magazine companies. I'm a very popular model. I'm in every Playboy calendar and weekly Web photography gallery, but my goal is to become the cover. Yeah sure, you can be a great model and be in the magazine, but the best of the best are on the covers and I plan to be one of them. I even have ideas of starting my own modeling program but, for now I will stick to what I do best. Even though I'm all fun and games, I take my career seriously. Modeling is my life and I want to be as professional as possible. Unless, something is bound to happen. {😉}

Money:
If you don't know anything about me I'm sure you know my title: Kendall Lewis the "gold digging hoe". I'm going to start off by saying I'm not a gold digging hoe but, if a man buys me a gift (that I like) then I'm going to take that shit. That doesn't make me a gold digger. The only reason why they're saying that is because almost every guy I've been in a "relationship" or had a one night stand with with has bought me some form of an expensive present. They love to shower me with them and I don't blame them. I mean look at me! {😏} Who wouldn't buy me presents? But it's getting to the point where it looks like I'm demanding them for gifts, which isn't true! Look, I'm going to put it like this: if a man or a women offers to buy you the finest things would you decline? I didn't think so. But the main reason why the "gold digging hoe" came to life because I seem to cut them off right when I have almost everything I want. Hey! Its not my fault. I already established that I don't do relationships, so buying gifts wasn't going to help, but I appreciate it. I don't even understand why they would think I'm like that. I have my own shit, I can take care of myself, so why would I waste my time trying to get into someone else's wallet? Well whatever the answer is I'm going to need them to stop spreading that rumor because if their asses were in my shoes then they would be spoiled too. But if excepting a man's gift and moving on to the next guy is considered a gold digging hoe, even after I explained myself to everyone that I only fuck and duck then fuck it! I'm the world's greatest gold digging hoe!

Men:
Now on to the topic everyone is dying to know. Kendall Lewis' way with men. I'm not about to beat around the bush and say I don't use men cause I do. It's my expertise! It's not my own fault though. They lead me on just as much as I do them, so it's about 50-50 percent blame. Every women has needs, I just choose to go after mine. Sad to say, but there isn't really much to talk about. If I like them enough then they will have the honor to have a one night stand with me, but if I don't then no Kendall for them. Simple as that. Now, if I really like you then you may get a little more, but that doesn't happen often and it doesn't last long. I don't do relationships (anymore), so if I fuck with you like that then I would call it an association. But one thing that pisses me off is the rumors behind why I don't do relationships.

"She's a hoe that's why she doesn't want to get attached!"

"She afraid that a guy will play her. I hope one does!"

"That little slut probably can't keep a man!"

This is the shit I hear on a day by day basis, but it's alright though. Mama always said everyone has a hater; I just have mine in large portions, but that doesn't mean what they say is true. When I "associate" myself with men they tend to become... attached, and when you become attached then you want to express those feelings by taking that person on dates, showing them around to the world, (or how my men do it) buy gifts.

Overall, everyone says that I'm a beautiful, successful, independent woman, but I need a solid man in my life. I beg to differ. You don't need a man to be happy, if I'm horny I can go get whoever dick I want. "Why don't you just find love instead of fooling around with men?", they ask. Simple. I don't have time for love. I don't get involved in relationships, love, and shit like that. I'm a busy woman and the last thing I need is to be worried about a man who probably doesn't give a damn about me. I learned that the hard way. My motto is Fuck Bitches & Get Money!, and I plan for it to stay that way until I die.