Chapter 6

Vic POV

"Cuz you lil boyfriend thing we need to go to a family reunion" i stated he widened his eyes "Then get ready" he said i rolled my eyes and went to my room i put on a aqua dress with a silver belt i put on my silver sparkly wedges and for make up i did my eyeliner and mascara and nude lipstick with hoop sparkle earrings I straighten my hair i went to Jc room i knock on the door he opened it and he was wearing a tux "I like" he said i blushed we went downstairs "Where are you guys going?" Conner asked "Since its Jc day im taking him to a family reunion" i said "Oh" Kian said i kissed them on the cheek "Let go Jc" i said.

Jc helped me out the car we walked in together "Victoria" My auntie yelled "Titi" i yelled i hugged her "Who is he?" She asked pointing at Jc "He is my boyfriend" i said he shook her hand.I showed Jc my whole family we were currently dancing salsa came on Jc decided to sit down and i danced with a little cousin."My cousin can dance" i said resting my head on jc shoulder "You could too" he said kissing my temple "Wanna leave" i said "After we eat" jc said i giggled.

After we ate we went to the car "Today was incredible" i said "Yup the food was on point" he said i laughed and kissed him he kissed back he started driving to the house.I got out the car and walked to the house and open the door it was pretty late it was 10 pm and we left at 1 pm the boys were on the couch "Hey dudes" i said taking off my shoes and jumping on Ricky "Nothing much u" kian said "It was so fun dancing eating talking" i said "the food was delicious" Jc said "One day ill take all of you or ill cook" i said grabbing my heels and walking upstairs.

I went in my room took a shower and took off my make up i got on my phone.
I had a text from Holly i texted back.

Holly✌🏼️-Party Monday 8pm?

Vic💕-Ill try promise😘

Holly✌🏼️-Bad girl promise👌🏼

Vic💕-👌🏼

I went to sleep