you've got it wrong! shikamaru

Name: Akari Takahashi

Nickname : Kari

Age: 16

Jutsu: water, also can control with her eyes

Looks: long wavy brown hair,  green eyes , tall about 5'7"

Clothes: fishnet top, light purple sport bra,fishnet legging under grey shorts, headband around forehead , black jacket

Village: Leaf village

History: her mother died when she was born, her father raised her until she was 6 when orochimaru killed her dad, she's lived alone since then.

Friends: Ten ten , Hinata, Temari, Gaara, Shikamaru, Naruto

Likes: watching clouds, teasing people

Dislikes: fangirls, perverts

Crush: shikamaru

Extra: a little lazy, genius, playful nature , great fighter,a good sense of humor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kari's p.o.v

It was around Noon, I had been laying on some hill for hours watching the clouds. since i had planned this peaceful treat ,I had prepared sandwiches earlier.

I heard a creak from somewhere behind me. I sighed and grabbed one of my kunei, a second later a boy with a ponytail appeared and sat beside me. I put my kunei down recognising the boy. I laid back down, putting my hands behind my head.
-hi kari-san
-hey shika-chan
Shikamaru gave me half a smile and laid beside me , his hands behind his head.

//////////// about 30 min. in silence Later /////////////

-hey shika, have you had lunch?
-um.... no?
i took out my sandwiches from my bag and offered one to him.
-want some?
-sure thanks.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We laid down again watching the clouds. this was peaceful. we could both lay there in silence for hours. not a single word being exchanged. i would think about anything and everything while he would nap.

i turned my head peaking a glance at him and like i had expected he was asleep.

uhhhhh, he's so cute when he sleeps...., 

i stared at him for a little bit longer knowing he wouldn't wake up for some time. after i had felt like a creep for long enough i stood up heading towards the village.

i heard someone calling my name from the trees.I looked around and saw naruto leaning against a tree.
-oh hi naruto.
He waved and as i walked towards him.
-where were you? Ten ten was looking for you.
-oh i was cloud watching.
-why are you blushing?
I WAS BLUSHING?
-i'm not blushing.
lies. i could feel the heat in my cheeks. 

"yes,you are." he said, smirking.
-no i'm not.
-yes you are.
-no i'm not.
-omg. what were you and Shikamaru doing exactly?
-what?
-well,were you alone?
-no.
-oh well i know only 2 people who like to be alone and watch clouds, so what happened exactly  between you and shika that you're blushing like this?
- w..what ?W..what a..are you tal..lking about?
-should i make you tell me?
-what?
Naruto jumped on me and started tickling me. I screamed and laughed trying to free myself. But naruto's grip was very strong, he pinned my hands above my head and put his other hand on my stomach then he whispered in my ear :"come on, i mean if you two did nothing then why are walking alone? you two always walk back together. you would only come back alone if you were trying not to look suspicious. so..." he continued with a smirk on his lips. his lewd words making me blush harder which only caused his smirk to grow bigger.