Chapter 15

Short chapter

Doug P.o.v

"You're just so beautiful." I told Makyrah stroking her cheek as she cried. "I hate that I have to kill you because your little boyfriend has what I want."

"You're so fucking sick." She cried out.

"You wouldn't be the first to tell me." I smirked as she began to cry harder.

"Don't cry baby, you know daddy loves you." I said bending down to kiss her lips. Then the bitch did the unthinkable.

"That is so disrespectful." I said as I backhanded the shit out of her, then wiping the glob of spit out of my face.

"Shut the fuck up too." I told her tired hearing her whine. She needs to toughen the fuck up. She's fucking up my plans.

Kendrick's POV

I got home to an empty house. Davon was out with Brandon for the night and I'm assuming Makyrah went to the grocery store because I noticed the keys to the Range missing. I was tired and stressed and I just wanted to take a long ass nap.

I walked to my bedroom and pulled out a pair of Ralph Lauren boxers and a pair of basketball shorts and took a quick shower in my
adjoining bathroom. After my shower I brushed my teeth and walked to my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

3 hours later...
I woke up feeling refreshed and my mind was cleared. I been missing out on a lot of sleep lately and that ain't healthy at all. I'm thinking about rounding up the crew and going on a much needed vacation.

I went downstairs and noticed that Makyrah still wasn't back. I had this gut feeling that something wasn't right. But I just shook it off and thought maybe she was with ole girl from the waterpark. As I began to think about it more, I was raised to always go with my gut feeling.

I called Makyrah's phone and got no answer so I called two more times. It's unlike her not to answer her phone because she's one of those people that's always worrying. This shit got me worried.

I called everyone in the crew and asked them if they have seen from or heard from Makyrah. I called Ky first and asked if she called him and of course she didn't. 

As hours went by and no one seen or heard from her yet, I decided to call the crew in for a meeting. Everyone showed up within 20 minutes and we all sat in my foyer. 

"So is there anywhere lil ma could've went?" Brandon asked.

"Nah, she don't know nobody." I replied. Everyone was in deep thought until my phone began ringing. I looked down at my phone and it was an unknown number.

"Speak." I answered into the phone

"You want your bitch back?" a man's voice replied 

"Yo, who the fuck is this? Where is Makyrah? When I catch your ass I-.." the voice cut me off

"Look nigga.. The bitch aint hurt, If you want her ass come get her. You got 2 hours and you better bring 3 million dollars if you want her alive though." The man said

"Where can I meet you?" I asked right away

"If you want her bad enough you'll find us." The man hung up before I could reply

After the phone call I just stared in shock. Where the fuck can I get 3 mill in 2 hours. I got money in the bank, but not 3 mil. I don't trust those motherfuckers so all of my money is saved overseas. Its doubling everyday and it can take up to 24 hours for the money to be wired to me. I got knocked out of my thoughts with Ky clearing his throat.