seven.

The end credits rolled onto the screen now, but everyone was unusually silent. George and I were still in the same position, laying on the sofa. We only had moved every once in awhile to grab another beer or to play against the guys on the PS4, Matty ending up being a sore loser, suggesting a movie instead.
"They're all asleep," George whispers as he lightly brushes my side with his hand.
"Yeah?" I whisper back as I sit up to see for myself.
Matty was sprawled about the floor in between the coffee table and tv stand, Ross was laying directly beside the sofa George and I were laying on, Adam sleeping on the adjacent love seat with his arms crossed. George sat up now, his feet resting on Ross' back. He laughs to himself as he pokes Ross with his feet, trying to wake him up. I laugh as Ross slightly shifts, George now bouncing his feet on his back, much like a little kid.
"Ross, take the sofa," George chuckles as Ross groans, sitting up. I stand up along with George, Ross immediately making himself comfortable on the love seat.
"Come on." He's holding my hand now, leading me to his bedroom. I awkwardly stand beside the door as he digs through his drawers.
"Do you mind staying here? I can call a cab if you want to go home," he calls out loud enough for me to hear but it's still quiet.
"I'm sure Liz has locked me out already," I bite my lip, unsure if I wanted to stay here. My mind was still a little hazy. I pull out my phone, being reminded of Liz as he George continues to dig through his dresser, seeing Liz called twice not too long ago.
"I'm gonna go give the guys blankets and shit, but you can wear this so you're more comfortable," he smiles as he hands me a black shirt and a pair of shorts. I thank him before he walks back out to the living room, lightly shutting the bedroom door behind him. I quickly dial Liz's number after peeling off my hoodie that only had a bra under.
"Gia where the hell are you?"
"I'm at George's. I forgot to tell you."
I wince as she cusses on the other line.
"I'm sorry Gigi. You just scared me, and I just spilled tea all over myself."
"Gigi I miss you!" A voice calls from the background. I smile, realizing its Emma and she's drunk again.
"Tell Emmie I miss her too. I'll be home tomorrow morning, so Emma can take my bed for tonight."
Liz sighs, "She's had too much wine, so I should be getting her to bed soon. I love you Gigi, be safe."
"I love you too Lizzie. Same goes for you."
The phone clicks and I hurriedly throw the shirt over me and slip off my jeans. I laugh to myself seeing the shirt could be a dress, so I decide against the shorts. As I'm folding my jeans there's a faint knock on the bedroom door, "You're not naked, are you?"
I giggle, "It's safe to come in, G."
He opens the door, his hands over his eyes, but drops them once he sees me.
"You didn't like my shorts?" He frowns as he looks down at my bare legs.
I blush, "I'm sorry, I um-"
"No it's fine, It's quite cute," he quirks an eyebrow as he walks over to me, picking me up and spinning me around.
"G, I'm still high, this feels so weird!"
"Fine," he chuckles, plopping me onto his bed.
I sit up to grab his arm, pulling him on top of me. He laughs as I wrap my arms around his neck, him placing one arm on the bed to hold himself upright, his free hand cupping my face.
"Can I kiss you?"
"You don't have to ask, silly," I laugh, pulling his face to mine. This kiss was just like the first; amazing, and interrupted.
"Geor- aw come on, while we're in the next room?"
George sighs, giving me one last peck, then pushing himself off the bed,
"What do you want Matty?"
Matty sleepily rubs his eyes while he stands in the bedroom door way, "The floor is uncomfortable."
Before George gets a word out Matty hops onto the bed, laying next to me. I sit up and eye George who's running a hand over his face. I laugh slightly as Matty throws an arm over my lap, mumbling "Cuddle with me, Mia."
"I guess we are doing this," George sighs pulling off his pants revealing his plain black boxers, slipping on a pair of black sweats he picks up off the floor then walking to the opposite side of the bed Matty isn't on, lifting the limp arm off my lap, and pulling me towards the edge of the bed. I giggle when I realize what's happening, George running to turn off the bedroom light then crawling in between Matty and I. As he's pulling the blanket over us, I scoot myself closer to him.
"You're cold," George whispers to me as he softly rubs my arm. I nod, swinging an arm over him. We were laying on our sides, facing each other, our legs finding themselves tangled together. I try to stifle a laugh as an arm swings over from the other side of George, the bed moving due to movement from Matty.
"Mate, stay on your side or I'll put you back on the fucking floor," George grumbles as he turns slightly to push Matty away from him. Matty groans but gives in, moving back to his side of the bed.
George turns back to face me, both of us now softly laughing once we make eye contact.
"I don't blame him. You're irresistible, G," I joke, resting a hand on his face.
"You're even more so," George smiles now, his hand that was resting on my thigh slightly trails up to the seam of his shirt I was wearing. We sit in silence, looking for the right words to say. I finally scoot closer, our bodies pressed together, legs still entangled, his hand now shifted on my bum due to the move. He leans in, gently pressing his lips to mine, the taste of weed and booze lingering from both of us. The kiss is soft and slow, making me impatient and wanting more, so I press my lips harder, my tongue clashing with his after he presses back. I feel my stomach flutter, a burning passion raging in me now, and I didn't want this feeling to stop anytime soon. I wanted it to consume me. I wanted him to burn me up. His hand trails up under my shirt during the kiss, finding its way to my bra clasp, easily unhooking within a few seconds of fumbling with it. I smile now, pulling away, weaving the bra out of the shirt, tossing it behind me. He smiles into the kiss as we continue, his hands trailing under my shirt again, this time to my chest. We freeze as we hear a muffled sound from behind George, and slight movement reminding us there was another person to be cautious of. I laugh softly before we return to the kiss, him continuing to feel me up. Never in a million years would I think that I would find someone who made me feel this way again. I thought my worst enemy had broken me for good, completely draining me of every ounce of life I had, but here I was, feeling so, well, I couldn't even began to explain. I was actually feeling something good.
His hand found a way down my chest, passed my stomach and into, fuck.
"George," I softly moaned, burying my face into his chest.
"It's okay," he whispers, kissing the top of my head. I find myself breathing harder, digging my nails into his back. I moan a little louder now as he seems to be getting more aggressive.
"Shh," he whispers into my ear, making me hold my breath. No one has ever made me feel this way.
"Look at me."
I obey and tilt my head up, him pressing his lips to mine. The kiss continues as he still has his hand down my underwear. I feel my blood starting to boil, me no longer being able to continue the kiss. I end up whimpering softly, clinging onto him as he watches me. I catch my breath as he places his hand on my back. He plants a kiss on my forehead then onto my lips, softly rubbing my back through the shirt.
"Get some rest, babe," he mumbles. I nod and try not to question the word babe and what just happened. I move myself closer to him, burying my face into his chest closing my eyes, trying to suppress these butterflies I was feeling in my stomach. What just happened?
•••

[holy shit I've never written anything like that before I'm totally freaking out lol
Thanks for reading btw I hope you guys enjoy]