Chapter 7: Mysterious ( Drake's P.O.V )

----------
I looked around. My surroundings had looked so...familiar. I saw a small village that also looked familiar to me in a way. 'Where am I?' I thought. Before I came across the village, I saw a couple of kids. It seemed like they were going to play hide-and-seek. One of the kids then pointed at me, or least I thought she was, until I looked behind me to see an enderman. It's arms started shaking, and it growled. The children all then ran away, screaming. All expect one. It looked almost like a child version of Armen... He wasn't looking at the ground or even scared. Maybe just slightly nervous. The enderman than teleported in front of him. The enderman didn't do anything to him. He just stared at him. The boy that looked like Armen then looked around until his eyes landed on a dandelion. He walked over to it slowly, with the creature still looking at him. He grabbed it and ran back to the enderman. He held it up to him and grinned.
"It's for you." The boy said.

The enderman's eyes widen slightly. The enderman then reached out for it and grabbed it. The boy's grin grew even larger with happiness. The creature examined it gingerly. They looked at eachother for a couple of moments before hearing a male voice.
"Armen?!" He called out. I froze in place at my hiding spot.

'Armen? There's no way...there's just no way.' My eyes got a little watery. "Armen" looked back and said,
"Coming!"
As "Armen" looked back, the enderman teleported away. He looked back and saw that the tall figure left. He frowned slightly, but was still happy it took the flower with him. He then ran towards the voice.

Whiteness appeared, and in seconds the area looked different. My surroundings this time looked very unnatural. There was whiteness, but not enough that it covered my entire line of vision, and it seemed almost foggy in a way. I felt taller than usual and I looked down at my hands. They were completely pale, and they seemed much longer. I looked up, and it seemed like I was under a tree. I heard raindrops. 'Enderman.' I thought. This time, I was much closer to the small village. I saw Armen's and I's old house. Well, technically Armen's house. 'What am I even doing here?' I asked myself walking out from under the tree, and the second the water made contact with my skin, it burned as if I was in fire. I instantly went back under the tree, sore. I groaned in pain.

But instead of groaning, I made the sound an enderman would make. Not longer after I heard a loud noise coming from Armen's run down house.

Screams.
----------
I woke up in a cold sweat and looked around frantically. I looked around and saw that I was in my bedroom. I saw Grayson sleeping on the floor, peacefully. I signed in relief and got out of bed to go check on Mia, since Grayson was still breathing. As I left, much to my surprise I see Mia sitting near the edge of the mountain on the ground holding her knees, and gazing at the stars. I made my towards her.
"Hey." I said simply.
She jumped slightly and looked behind her shoulder.
"Hi." She said.
"Can I sit here?" I asked. She nodded and I sat next to her.
"What are you doing out here so late?" She asked me.
"Um...bad dream I guess..." I muttered. " What about you?"
"I woke up. I guess I couldn't fall asleep again." She responded. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes.
"...You don't have to answer, but, what was your nightmare about? Or would you rather not tell me?" She inquired.
I paused, debating on whether or not I should tell her.
"...I'd rather not. Sorry."
'Mayyybbbeeee I should keep my mouth shut about this. As much as I trust Mia, I can't just tell her that. The dream was probably pointless anyway.'
"It's fine." She said turning back to look at the stars.
"You seem so interested in the stars. How come?" I asked.
"I'm not really sure. I've always been amazed by them since I was a kid. Maybe it's because of their glimmer."
"Have you ever done research on stars? Y'know, astrology?"
"Not necessarily...History had always caught my interest, so I decided to take that up instead," Mia responded. "Have YOU ever studied about the stars?"
"I've read some books, but that was when I was bored." Mia chuckled. We sat in silence for a couple of more minutes. I got up.
"Well, I'm going back to sleep. You should too. We have a lot ahead of us." I told her.
"I guess." She stood up as well.
"Goodnight." She said walking off to my study.
" 'Night." I called back.
-----
I sat up on my bed as the day started. Grayson wasn't there, but the pillow I let him borrow was back on my bed. I stood up and stretched. I went outside to see Grayson and Mia outside already.
"Morning." I called out to them.
They both looked at me.
"Good morning."
They both called back. Grayson handed me my plate with chicken on it.
"So, what are we doing today?" I asked.
"I'm thinking we should perhaps go to the inn today. They were selling some things that we could use." Mia replied.
"So that's we're going?" I asked again, taking a bite out of my chicken. They both nodded, Grayson hesitating slightly.
"Grayson what's wrong?" I inquired.
"Huh? Oh, it's nothing."
"Grayson?" I asked again.
He paused for a couple of moments before he sighed.
"Drake, remember when I told you that I went to the inn?"
"Yeah..."
"When I was there...there was a..a mercenary there. I'm not saying we shouldn't go there, but..it might be a little less calming than we want." Mia nodded slowly.
"Do you think we'll be able to fend them off?" Mia asked.
"To be honest, I don't think they'll even be there." Grayson answered.
"If we're going there, we still need to be alert." I added. They both nodded. We finished eating and we packed our things. We took what resources we could take and we trudged down the mountain.
As we made our way to the inn, I got a splitting headache. I tried to hide it, but it hurt too much, and I soon passed out, hearing the faint voices of Grayson and Mia calling my name.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so just to be clear, I DO NOT ship Mia and Drake. I ship Mia and Grayson. And yes, I do ship them like Fedex. Also, should there be romance in this story? Tell me if there should. I personally don't mind either way. Also, if you do want romance, I'm giving you a warning here and now. I suck at writing romance. Just saying.