☙2❧

Like the rest of my student body, I couldn't move. It was really hard to when staring at the group of newcomers just standing at the entrance of the school with these dark glares.

There were six of them. All---to an extent--- different from the other too. The first that I noticed was one of the blond guys on the ends who looked like he lifted in his spare time---since he was born.

He had dark eyes that were close to the color of obsidian and a permanent snarl. He was in just as dark clothing with his fists clenched at his sides. His light blond hair stuck up in spikes that were apparently gelled in that formation. The tips of his hair were dipped in green.

On the other side of the group, was another blond, though this one was more lean than his hulk formed compandre. But he wore a look on his face that warned off anyone to approach him. His shaggy hair fell in front of his ice blue eyes and he too was wearing a nasty snarl though his preppy outfit didn't match with his intimidating aura.

Beside the lean blond was a tall brunet whose green eyes were scoping the hallway in a predatory manner. His bottom lip had a lip ring that he was moving slightly while he looked around.

His appearance was a simple olive green v-neck with dark jeans. The sides of his head was shaved but the mop of hair he still had on top of his head came down at an angle over his forehead.

There were only two females in the group, but they looked pretty intimidating either way. One of the girls was Asian with short cropped hair up to her ears and a pink headband to accessorize. She was tall and thin, wearing dark jeans and a black crop top that showed a lot of her belly. Her eyes were ice blue; identical to the blond boy and even then that eye color not a very common feature for someone of her background, and she had a few facial piercings, but still looked very beautiful.

Her female friend was just as beautiful with her long dark hair and bright green eyes. This female was tall too, not as tall as her Asian friend, but definitely taller than myself if I stood beside her---which I wouldn't.

This particular girl looked a bit more mean than intimidating---or maybe both. Is there a word for that?

She wore a similar outfit to her female pal but with a red top and white jeans. Her neck was being a place holder for the arm belonging to the last person in the group.

Though the hulk-sized guy on the end was scary looking, this last one in particular looked a bit more menacing. His facial expression was stony; his jaw locked and his gray eyes were narrowed in an irritated no-nonsense manner.

The dark hair on his head had little success in hiding it. He had a similar look to the boy with the lip ring. They looked oddly similar to one another, presumably they are related somehow. But it was the way this main boy was standing at the front of the group with his arm slung around the girl's neck that made this particular guy possibly be in charge of the six of them.

Still standing beside Christa, I was shivering.

She glanced at me and her brows furrowed before placing a hand on my wrist that was at my side and squeezing to keep me calm. I didn't understand why, but I really didn't like this group of newcomers. It was really scary to have them standing at the entrance and just give the stink eye to every single one of us.

Not one of them made a motion to move until the guy at the front looked to the sides of him silently and nodded. That was when they started moving forward; the student body splitting down the middle to let the newcomers pass by.

Christa had to pull me to the side this time because of how still I was. I bit my lip, picking at the scab there as the six newbies started to pass us. I swallowed hard when the lean blond's blue eyes happened to scan over to me and his eyes narrowed further before turning away slowly.