"It'll do me some harm if we don't get there soon. I feel a heart attack coming on." I could barely speak, I was gasping for air with every step. In my defence Kendall was only carrying two bags, which contained the lightest items like cereal bars whereas I was carrying eight bags containing tins, fruit and drinks. I was sure I was carrying double my own body weight in food.

"You're so melodramatic," she laughed modestly before disappearing down the corridor, which led to the front door of my apartment. I trailed behind, readjusting the bags again before I entered my flat after her.

"You've only been here a couple hours and you're already trying to kill me. This isn't what I had in my mind when I said I needed your help." I dropped the bags down onto the kitchen counter and sunk to the floor, rubbing the palm of my hands where they felt like they could bleed at any second.

"If you don't stop moaning I'll send you to military boot camp," she warned. I rolled my eyes before standing back up and helping her unpack the groceries which were spilling out around the kitchen.

"I'd rather be tickled to death," I retorted which resulted in Kendall snorting and throwing a box of rice at me, which coincidentally hit the corner of my eye bringing out the water works involuntarily. "Next time I make a joke I'll be sure to stand several hundred feet away," I chuckled wiping the stray tears away from my eye.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to actually hit you."

"I'm never playing dodge ball with you."

"Dodge ball is exercise, of course you'd never play," she joked. I laughed uncontrollably I couldn't deny that statement. After my laughing fit I picked up an abandoned apple of the counter and threw it in her direction hitting her directly on the forearm with a loud smack. 

"Are you guys having a food fight?" I jumped at the words coming from Laura's mouth. I hadn't even noticed her open her bedroom door, let alone stand with us in the kitchen. She watched us cautiously as she peeled a banana and chewed on it contently.

"No, we are a lot more mature than that," I replied with a small smile but the corners of my mouth dropped into an unimpressed frown as Kendall and Laura both started howling. 

"Scarlett? Mature? Those two things should not be in the same sentence." Kendall replied smirking before giving Laura a high five as she stood looking proud with herself. 

"I hate you both," I muttered but couldn't hide my smile for very long.

"Oh, a package came for you earlier."

"Package?" 

"Yeah, the delivery guys put it in your room. It's pretty big. What did you buy?" Laura asked aimlessly as I stood looking clueless at her. 

"I haven't bought anything..." I trailed off before quick walking towards my bedroom. I could hear Kendall and Laura hot on my feet as I opened my bedroom door. She wasn't kidding when she said it was big. I was greeted with a large, cardboard box sitting in the middle of the rug on the floor. I walked over to it cautiously. I can't comprehend where it came from; I was adamant I hadn't ordered anything in the past several months, let alone something this big. 

"Does it say where it's from?" Kendall questioned as she joined my side as we stood directly in front of the box, ogling it suspiciously. I drummed my fingertips on the top of the box as I continued to narrow my eyes at it.

"It doesn't say anything, it hasn't even got my address on it."

"That's weird. It's like it was personally delivered to you from someone." 

"This is too weird," I mumbled before tipping the box ever so slightly, whatever was inside was heavy and also boxed shaped. I kicked it mindlessly testing to see if it was hard or if something inside was alive. I deeply regretted it however, I whimpered in pain as I rubbed my sore toes. "It's hard and heavy." I managed to say before squeezing my eyes shut to help with the excruciating pain.