Chapter 2 Zack

I finally got home after being interrogated by Kat and Andy. I told them what happened and Kat had a mini panic attack not really but she mine as well have. After that we went shopping. i bought nothing she bought everything. I set my stuff on the kitchen counter. And I know what you're thinking where are my parents? Well they moved for business reasons while I stayed here. They send me money and I take care of myself but if things go wrong I can always call my uncle and his wife. My laptop Bings telling me that are trying to Skype me. I pick up the chat and I see mom. I smile and wave she gives me a small smile sighing," still not speaking?" I shake my head no. Then dad's head pops onto the screen, " Hi, princess. Any boys been in the house other than Andy?" "no daddy,"i write. "Okay well daddy has to go but I love you." "Love you 2, mwaaahhhh!" He blows me kisses and momma shoves his head away. I silently laugh at this. As soon as daddy's out the room momma asks," so really no boys?" "nope" "you know you need a boyfriend then you can get married and I can have grandkids!" I nearly fall out of my chair. See my mother is a hopeless romantic even though she has dad. She smiles, " I love you but I got to go ,ok?"" yep, bye."
I head to the kitchen. Grab some nutella and bread and make a nutella sandwich. Nutella is life!!!!!! After I made my sandwich I played Carousel by Melanie Martinez in nightcore version. I started dancing to hear a deep laugh. I turned around to find my older brother, Zack. Which was a huge surprise, because he left 2 years ago when he was 16, my age now. He left because dad refused to let Zack be with Kimberly. Personally I love her she keeps Zack out of jail. He tends to fight people. I heard a cough and came out of my thoughts grabbing my notebook and running to jump on him. He catches me picking me up and wrapping my legs around his wait, clinging to him. He chuckles, " Hey baby girl." I don't let go so he sighs, "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" I lean back and open my notebook writing, " no " " Then why are you not speaking?" " I haven't spoken in a year." he look confused, " Why?"

_______________________________________________________________________________ Please don't hurt me ill write more later :) :P