23;

The time Esther chose a holiday.

It was a few months into our Take Me Home tour. We were more than half way through and I was more than excited. Although I had loved the tour, I also couldn't wait to be home either.

Our film had been released and the whole experience was amazing. I was so happy that fans could see the real us, and got to know us that little bit more.

We were in our American leg of the tour. A month and a bit left and I felt motivated.

"Hello you," I smile when Esther answered her FaceTime, finally. She's not been the best recently with contact but I shrugged it off.

"Morning, well.. Evening to you," She croaked as she sat up in bed.

"How are you?"

"Hungover," She complained.

I frowned, I didn't know she'd gone out.

"Oh,"

She laughs. "Yeah, kind of went out last night with the uni girls. It was great but boy does my head hurt,"

I nod.

"Nathan's just ran to town to pick me some food up,"

I smile. Nathan and I got on well, we'd speak often and I honestly couldn't imagine a greater guy for Esther. He treated her like a pure queen - how she deserves to be treated.

"Glad he's being a good boyfriend,"

She laughs. "Always,"

"So.."

Esther smiles a little.

"My sisters just got back home from being here, and I was wondering when you want me to book for you to fly out? It would be cool for you to be here for a little while whilst you have time off."

Esther's face instantly changed to one of guilt.

"What is it Es?"

"I.. I've kind of booked something else,"

My heart sinks. "Oh,"

She licks her lips. "Nathan and I are doing a little get away trip, just before second year starts and it gets all stressful and stuff.."

I look away silently. I didn't have anything to say in this specific moment.

"Harry-"

"It's fine Es,"

She's silent as I try to think of a positive but I couldn't. We both promised that when we both could, we would fly out to each other.

But now she's changed.

"I could always fly out-"

"When?" I bite. "By the time you're next free, tour will be over."

She sits trying to think of something, Esther has always been a problem solver. I could tell her brain was working overtime trying to think of a solution.

Truth is, there isn't one.

"You were angry at me because I missed New Years, but you're now blowing me off to go on holiday with him,"

Esther looked down because she knew I was right.

"I'm sorry, H."

Usually this worked, usually I'd give in, I'd say it was fine and to stop the puppy dog eyes.

But this time it was different.

"Es, there's been such a big change between us." I admit.