3 ▹ The Nogitsune

Taryn was roughly pushed into a cell identical to the one Stiles was tossed into across from her. As she stumbled off the ground she could hear Stiles yelling about having to stay awake before everything grew eerily silent on his end, except for Brunski and the other Orderly opening her door. She backed up as Brunski told the two Orderly to go hold her down. She started kicking her feet and throwing her arms around hoping they couldn't pin her down.

"Give her five of Haldol." Brunski pulled out a long needle and syringe and handing it off to the one who held Taryn earlier. "Maybe then she'll learn not to take things that don't belong to her."

In the corner of Taryn's eye she saw movement and after a second of focusing, she noticed the Nogitsune in the corner chuckling at the poor sight in front of him. Her eyes widen, she knew the Nogitsune was waiting for her soon passed out fate, and this caused her to start squirming, especially as Brunski handed off the Haldol.

"Hey, hey," she started yelling, "I'm sorry, okay. I won't do it again, just please don't---" she was pinned to the ground and she could hear Brunski laughing along with the dark spirit. The orderly pushed the needle into her upper thigh and Taryn instantly pushed off the floor when their grip loosened.

Almost automatically she felt the Haldol setting in and everything in the room started spinning. "Please." She fell over and grabbed onto the Orderly's arm, who pushed her away like she was a disease, causing her to fall to the ground, feeling her eyelids grow heavy. "I don't want to see him."

Brunski watched as Taryn passed out on the tile floor, before chuckling to himself and leaving her to sleep it off.

Taryn groaned in distaste when she tried to open her eyes, only for her to shut them. Her whole body was sore and she could feel the weight holding her eyes shut. After a few minutes Taryn heard shuffling of feet and snapped her eyes open to quickly find herself in a different room from where she was previously. Actually, she didn't know where she was, she was being squished by two metal walls, one on each side of her. The only source of air being the four slits in front of her face.

She was in a locker.

"Taryn."

The brunette's face went oddly pale and her whole self felt like she was summered in an ice bucket. Taryn knew that voice and that voice scared the absolute life out of her. And even if she's been stuck hearing the voice every day in her memories and dreams, this time felt more real and frightening. But this wasn't a dream. This was a nightmare.

"Taryn." The voice taunted, causing the trapped girl's eyes to start watering. Everything reminded her how she felt three years ago, how she had no control over the situation. The only difference being instead of innocent people being hunted, it was Taryn who was the prey.

His deep and thick breathing stopped Taryn from her break down, she had to be smarter than the trickster. And the trickster wanted to see the last Brooks girl break. Her brown eyes followed a bandaged figure through the slabs of the locker. It was the same bandaged man that has been haunting Taryn in her dreams over the past few weeks. He was running his hand down the lockers, making a clinging noise with every lock he touched and made his way towards his prey.

Everything Taryn had composed, broke when his silver teeth faced Taryn's locker, "let me go." She cried, kicking the locker door with no avail. He started growling things in Japanese that Taryn didn't understand, "Why can't you just leave me alone!"

Her voice was drowned out by the Nogitsune slamming his hands on Taryn's locker, his growl vibrating the thin metal all around, making Taryn cry out in shock and fear. "You know why!"