Part 1 Melissa i'm back

My alarm clock went off so that meant it was my first day of senior year .
I got up from my very cozy and comffy bed and went to pick out my outfit for today.
I stood up as my legs made their way to the bathroom.
I took a quick morning shower, washed my hair and let it air dry.
My school starts for only 3 hours so i have time.
I stepped out of the shower and wraped two towls around myself ,one around my head and one around my wet body.
After that ,i went ahead and got dressed.
..
I looked at my reflection in the mirror one more time .
My wavy brown hair with kinda washed out blonde ombre at the ends was the lenght to my waist.
My layered necklace was resting on my chest as i looked at my outfit.
I was wearing my favorite black shorts with a burgundy crop top and a white and black flannel shirt tied around my hips.
I paired that all up with my white converse and knee lenght black socks.
And no,i am not a darker or a punk,or a rocker in case you thought i was.
I grabbed my black backpack, that had white stars evenly spread all accross it, and went downstairs to grab something to eat.
'Hi mom,hi dad'i kissed my mom and dad on the fourhead and opened the refrigerator to grab some milk.
'Good morning sweetie,how did you sleep?'My mom asked me as i poured some milk over my oatmeal and put some fruit on top.
'Fine,i couldn't acctually fall asleep at first because i was so nervous for comming back to my old school today,but i eventually fell asleep.'How about you,aren't you too nervous for going back to your old work ,huh guys?'
I asked both of my parents.
We acctually used to live in LA , but we had to move 3 years ago because of our money issues.
My mom and dad couldn't afford us a big house.They owed some people a large amount of money , so we needed to move to Canada because my mom and dad found a really good job over there.Now that the job they were doing went down the hill,we had to come back here again, and having in mind that they paied all that they owed , we were ready to come back here.
The job that they were doing here 3 years ago didn't have a good pay at that moment,but now the company has grown a lot over these 3 years.
So they thought it would be a great idea to come back here,and also my mom and dad are friends with the boss in this company so they talked and the boss decided to get them back to work.
'We also couldn't sleep ,we are very exited to meet our boss and his new workers in the company'Finally , my dad spoke.
'Well,look who decided to wake up'My mum said as she looked at my brother walking down the stairs.He was still wearing his pajamas,if you could call boxers a pajama then , yes ,he was still in his pajamas.'
'Good morning to you too my dear mommy.'Jake said childishly (idk is that a word or not lol)
'And hello to you my little sister'
He rubbed his fist against my skalp and picked me up over his shoulder.
'Jake stooooopppp,i'm gonna kill you'His eardrums might have exploded as i screamed in his ears.
Well he sure has some strong eardrums ,cause he didn't budge at all.He carried me all the way to my bedroom just to be stopped by our dad.
'Let your sister go Jake,she'll be late for school!'My dad stood up for me.
Jake dropped me on the floor as my but hit the hard wooden floor.My dad looked furious.
'What? You told me to let her go.'
Jake defended himself.
'Go to your room and get ready for work'
Jake was only 2 years older than me ,which meant he was 19,fully ready to start working.
Today was his first day working in the gym. His job is to help the people and show them how to use some of the equipment.
You think that's a really dumb job ,right?
Well ask him how much he's going to be earning.
Lemme tell ya , a looot.
Enough of talking,gotta go to school.
I said by to my parents and made my way to my white Renault Clio.
I sat inside of my baby and drove to my old school.
...
I was there.
The big building with a big name written accross the door.
'East Redwood'
Yup,same as 3 years ago.
I drove to the parking lot that was in front of the school and looked for a free spot.
After 2 minutes of driving i finally saw one free spot.
I drove to park my car there,only to be stopped by a group of cheerleaders in a red BMW.
'Sorry,you're gonna have to look for some other free spot,this one's ours.'
The Blonde girl that was sitting in the drivers seat spoke up.
Just calm down Luce,don't cause any drama.
'Oh,sorry , i didn't know this was your spot,but next time you should mark it with something just so people could know this is taken by a stu..you'
Whyy???
Why could'nt i just keep my mouth shot.
Damn you Lucy,know everyone's gonna point fingers at you.
That blondie looked so mad and surprised,like no one ever talked to her that way.
After 5 minutes i finally found a free spot and parked there.
I grabbed my backpack from passengers and opened my cars door.
I slowly placed both of my legs onto the ground and started walking to the entrance.
Everyone was being so pumped to finally see their friends again after a summer break.
All of the students were bussy talking about their summer and how they had a great time...
YES,no one's looking at me, maybe just a couple of glances,but everyone seems to be bussy talking.
I stepped into this huge building and made my way to the principals office.
I kept looking in the ground while i was walking,cuz i didn't want anyone to recognize me.
I didn't even tell anyone that i was leaving ,so one day i just didn't appear in school and no one knew where i was.
I didn't even have a phone at the time so i couldn't even tell my best friend ,i was too affraid to look her in the eyes.
I had to look up,something inside me made me look up.
And when i looked i saw...