Chapter 7(Part 1) Lets walk the walk and talk the talk.

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait and the chapter being in parts, but ive been sooooo busy so this is all i've been able to write this evening, but i hope you like it! :)

Comment, vote and fan! Let me know what you think?! 

Thanks!

He left me to get ready and gave me some clothes, can’t say they were too attractive but I guess it’s better than wearing a dirty dress that I nearly died in.

I threw my hair up in a bun and chucked on the hoody and the surprisingly small pair of men jeans that Jose gave me. They must have been Charlie’s as he obviously seemed like the ‘skinny jean’ type.

I made my way down to the kitchen to hear a rather loud discussion taking place, with rather a lot of voices. I got to the kitchen to be greeted by not only Jose and Charlie but 2 other guys as well.

I stood there for a few seconds until they realised I was there and the room went silent, all eyes turning round to look at me. Brilliant.

“Pippa! Come meet the guys!” Charlie called, grabbing my arm and pulling me properly into the kitchen. “This is Ollie” he said, as Ollie reached out to shake my hand.

“Nice to meet you Pippa, I’m Ollie” He smiled, as we shook hands. He reminded me of Charlie but he held much more of a tan and he was a bit more muscular. But yet again he was very good looking.

“Nice to meet you too” I replied back, throwing him a polite smile.

“And this is Josh” Charlie said, guiding me round to the other side of the table, so I could meet the other guy.

“You alright, I’m Josh” He said as I yet again shook his hand. Josh was a bit different to the other guys, he had blonde hair, blue eyes and a great smile. Why was I surrounded by a group of amazing looking men, when I looked like some sort of man myself?!

After I had been introduced to Ollie and Josh, we all sat down and had some breakfast. Luckily I didn’t care what was being cooked as I was absolutely starving, I mean not properly eating for a few days does terrible things to you, you know.

“Fry up, that sound good?” Charlie asked, whilst holding the frying pan and popping his head round the corner.

“Sounds great!” I called back enthusiastically, my stomach was starting to rumble already.

“So Pippa, what brings you to these ends of the woods then? Jose’s new girlfriend?” asked josh whilst Ollie gave a subtle laugh.

“If you must know, I was kidnapped by Jose’s father, then strapped up to a blood sucking machine, where I almost died, but luckily Jose saved me and brought me here, so I guess it’s all good” I said truthfully, letting out a laugh afterwards so they knew I wasn’t being blunt.

“Ooo damsel in distress” Laughed Ollie “ Well you’ve come to the right place for protection” He said over his glass of water.

“You sure have, I mean A vampire and 3 Werewolves, sure you’ll be safe and sound” Added Josh.

“What?” I asked sounding confused “You’re Werewolves too?” I said in a bit of a bewildered tone.

What the hell? Seriously a thought a vampire would be bad enough but no another 2 werewolves get added to the scene. I’m just waiting for a man with a long white beard to arrive so I can be told wizards and witches exist too.

“Yep, you’ll soon realise what a crazy world we live in” Laughed josh, as he patted me on the shoulder on his way to get his food from Charlie.

We all ate breakfast together and I must say Charlie knew how to cook, it tasted great, whether that was purely because I was starving or it was actually really well cooked was besides the point, it filled a massive whole that needed filling.

After breakfast Charlie, Josh and Ollie went out to clear the mess they probably created in the woods last night, from what I heard they causing mess is ‘fun’.  

“So what do you want to do today?” Jose asked as soon as the guys left, looking me in the eyes. Even though the other guys were good looking, they still had nothing on Jose, he’d bet any guy I’d ever seen hands down.

“I don’t mind, as long as it’s not being chained up in a cellar, I don’t care” I laughed, following José’s gaze to see the slanted smile arise on his perfectly craved face.

“Hmm, well that depends” He chuckled “Na I’m only kidding with you. Fancy going for a walk? The area around here is awesome!”

“Yeah sure, the air will do me some good” I replied with a grin on my face. It would be good to get out and about to try and get my mind off some of the worries my mind was facing.

Jose went into the cupboard to find some shoes for me to wear. I mean I couldn’t wear heels on a walk through the forest could i? I seriously wasn’t prepared on getting kidnapped, if I had a heads up of something then I probably would have packed my overnight bag.

“I think I’ve found some” Jose called happily, walking through the doorway with a pair of old wellies. “Size 7 men’s, they might be a bit big, so you’ll have to layer up on socks” He said grinning, sounding pretty chuffed that he had found me a pair of shoes to wear.

“Gee, thanks” I said smiling, it was really nice of him to go to the effort of finding me stuff to wear, I mean he didn’t ask for all this mess, he didn’t even have to rescue me, but he did. “I cant say they’re very stylish, but I’m sure they’ll do” I laughed, putting on the extra layer of socks he had given me and then the wellies.

“How do they fit?” He asked, trailing his eyes down to my feet.

“They’re fine, bit loose, but I’m sure I’ll live” I replied, looking up at him, to find he was already heading for the door.

“Ready to go then?” He called, opening the door, turning to face me, giving me a cute little smile.

“Yep” I said smiling and following him to the door. Why was my life so weird, I asked myself over and over again and why did these things have to come at such the wrong timing?!