chapter one.

This chapter is edited.

Sabrina's POV

After the long travels from New York, I awoke as we pulled into the driveway. The long drive made my body ache, I stretch and pull myself into the house. I kicked off my shoes and migrated to the kitchen where I grabbed a snack for my rumbling stomach. I eat my secret stash of granola bars quickly before anyone else came inside to catch me. After a few minutes of scarfing down two granola bars, Puck had made his entrance by flying into the house. He smirked his trademark smirk at me.

Now most girls would be swooning over him, but I'm not like most girls. I gave him a weak smile instead, to please his ever-growing ego. Daphne walks inside as well, just in time to witness our interaction. She blatantly ignored us and took the stairs two at a time, now that she was a little older her rebellious streak was starting to arise. I thought it would probably be better for me to go to bed, since it's already late at night.

I hurry upstairs to my bedroom where I immediately check for hidden traps that Puck may have set before heading to New York. It looked like the coast was clear and I go inside, closing my door and savoring the quiet. I step to my windowsill, looking out at the starry night. The breathtaking view of the moon was high in the sky and calmed my tired nerves.

A sudden rumbling beneath my feet was a cause for concern. What the-

A sudden light flashes from outside the window, I block the brightness with my hand. I wait until the light has vanished to move. I make a break for the staircase, yelling on my way down.

"Is everyone alright?!" I come rushing in on a startled Granny and Puck. Daphne has yet to come down from her room. "What was that?" I question curiously.

"I'm not sure... in all my years I've never seen something like that." She explained, perplexed. I look out the peephole in the front door, a surprising sight coming into view.

"Oh." I whisper to myself.

"What is it?" Granny questions eagerly.

"It's a baby." Something I was not expecting whatsoever. Puck looked wide eyed at the statement. I open the door cautiously, looking deeply into the night. I step out into the brittle night and take the child from under the arms and hold him up. His baby blue eyes peer up to mine and with a giggle and blond hair he immediately caught on my heartstrings.

I take him into the warmness of the house and continue to hold him. Everyone looked in awe at the seemingly magical child. He appears out of nowhere, and especially on our front porch. The boy was in unusually thin clothes for it being awfully cold outside. He was wearing on a white t-shirt and a diaper. The more he gurgled happily the more my heart clenched. He was just too cute!

Granny took him from my arms and paced around a bit, trying to come up with any kind of solutions for this. She finally seemed to make a mental connection.

"That's right! I'll just call child care services, I'm sure they'll find his parents and get him-"

"No, that's an absolute no from me. No child care services should ever touch anywhere near us again." Daphne states coming down the stairs with a stony expression. I nod in response, no matter what the situation they'll somehow find something wrong with Granny's house and take the opportunity to snatch us away again.

"Oh... hmm maybe Mirror could assist us then?" She suggests softly.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Daphne exclaims. We all take the route upstairs and to Mirror's room where Granny fishes out her many keys and unlocks the door. The moment the door swung open, a roar sounds through the room as lighting strikes threateningly in the air.

"Who dares enter my domain?!" Mirror proclaims but quickly retracts the rude statement by saying, "So sorry I didn't see it was you all. Hello."

'Hello' we all sounded at different times.

"Now what brings you here?" Mirror asks, smiling. The room became crowded with all the bodies. The Mirror awaited our response. Granny comes from out behind us with the child in her arms.

"We need to find out whom this child belongs to."

"Easy, you just got to rhyme it."

"Show me his parents who he has inherits." Mirror cringed.

"That wasn't the worst I've heard at least..." He says meekly, "But it will work." Mirror's reflection sank, becoming dark. Ripples had formed inside the reflection and everybody had disappeared except for two.

Puck and I.

"What do you mean by this?" I question a little harshly.

"Just what it shows, you're the parents of this child." Mirror explains, coming back to his normal state.

"W-What the hell!" Puck asserted looking panicked. "I didn't- I'm-" He stutters out, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. The child raises his arms to me and cries out a distressed,

"Mama!" My knees give in as I sink onto the floor, facing the child that looked so much like the both of us. Facing Puck and I's child, I touch his face in awe. A child that I certainly didn't remember making or carrying was in our house in our time and frankly I had no idea what to do.

A loud pop erupted from the boy and little pink wings unfolded from his back. He still sat on the ground, looking happy as could be as my inner turmoil started to affect my breathing. My anxiety about the situation got increasingly worse the longer I stayed to contemplate. What will I do?