Chapter 11- hold it

Sweethearts,

I am sorry it has been too long. I know but real life is treating me sometimes good and most times rushing me through the weeks and weekends. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Please comment, vote if you like. And last thing, please consider that I do not have a Beta and trying all my best to not do so many mistakes.

lots of love

----------

What happened previously

"What do you think" I asked with curiosity. "I like it, but it would be too expansive to rent don't you think?" She said. "Ok lets say if you left the money case out. Would you like to live here?"

"What a question! Sure!" She said. "then my dear we have a lot of thinking to do!" I high fived myself for the good choice.

"How? wait a minute, what?" She stuttered.

"Bella darling it is our house. I bought it to start a new life with you." I smiled at her.

"But isn't this too big, I mean so many rooms. Isn't this a waste?" She asked nervously.

"Not really. I would need two rooms as my office, our bedroom, living room, dining room, a library, then there would be three rooms left. I am sure my family will come over a lot and they need to stay over. And we don't know maybe some day there would be more than us.." I trailed of not wanting to pressure or any expectations on that.

"Oh my. Did you put your appartment on the market? I can not ask you to do that" She was worried again.

"No Bella, I would never do that. It is still a pretty good investment." I explained and added "Lets go home for now, I am hungry for some homemade food!"

------- Chapter Eleven

From BPOV

Confusion filled me after Edward took my hand and guided me over to the car. After he closed the door he went back to the House entrance and locked the door. He came jogging back a huge smile on his face. He looked like he won an olympic game. I was thankful, so undescribable thankful! My life went through a lot the last two and a half years. I just remember how I was in the bus all bymyself on the way home. My little home in Forks. How I felt unloved, lonely and hopeless. And it all changed. I was so thankful for the help the Cullen family supported me with. I couldn't thank them enough. They became my family. 

"Bella, you are so quiet? Is everything fine?" Edward asked me whilst driving back the way we came. He took my left hand in his right and gave me a little supporting squeeze.

"Sure, everything is fine. I am just confused and wondering how my life changed so drastically. It was like beeing in a Storm which lasted too long but finally the sun is back and the air is fresh and clean" I said my head leaning to the window.

"Bella, I have another surprise. Tonight is going to be surprise night! When we come home don't be mad with me. Alice is there and will help you for it." He said grinning like a cat who ate the canary.

"Edward, you don't have to. All that money you are spending on me. I can't repay you." I said sad and a bit angry. This man was doing what he wanted to.

"I need to find a job soon" I added. "I want to be independent you know"

"I understand that and you will get to know everything tonight I promise" He added smiling. "The doctors didn't let me tell you before because they were afraid but gave me a heads up before we left." 

"Is that why you took so long when I packed my stuff?" I frowned

"Yes and please Bella don't frown" he said "my beautiful Bella".