Chapter 1

"Would you stop that already!" My best friend Jen said to me while throwing her hands up in the air for emphasis. "I'm listening okay! I'm a woman remember we can multitask."
Right now we're having our daily argument and do you know what its about? That I read to much, for goodness sakes since when is reading to much. I listen to her but she thinks that I dont hear a thing.

Sometimes I wish I didn't hear a thing. "Please your anything but a woman, Tor." At that comment I threw a pencil at her which unfortunately she dodged.

"You know I listen to you, even about your Anna problems. So why do you complain all the time?" I said while closing the book I was reading so she can get it through her thick head I'm listening.

Anna was a girl she had a crush on but she's scared Anna won't like her. Frankally im not a fan of the relationship because Anna... well it's not my place to talk about it. As you can tell my bestie plays for the other team.

Me and her know there would be nothing between us so we're all good. Jennifer or Jen as everyone calls her is really pretty shes average height, perfect body and awesome blue eyes. She has shoulder length blonde hair.

A lot of guys in our school ask her out and all that but she turns them down everytime. You know whats stupid of those guys, they know she's a lesbian yet they think that they can change her persepctive. Doubt it, she says the only a guy can turn her straight again is if she feels that guy is the one and that his name is Josh Hutcherson.

Right now we're sitting in class learning some biology shit that I couldn't care less about. Yeah I love science but im just not feeling it today. She rolls her eyes at me. "Fine what was I saying right now?" I smirked at her and leaned forward towards her desk. "That you saw her making out with Ethan McShaw at last nights party." I smiled at her look of surprise but she quickly covered it up.

"Whatever."

I got back to work, knowing it has to be done by the end of this period. After about 20 minutes the bell rang and I had just finished the work, yeah no homework! Before we could walk out for next period the teacher stopped us.

"Class im giving you a warning that I will be assigning a partnered assignment for tomorrow, but I will be choosing your partners." That last sentence earned a groan from the whole class, part of me is happy that im not working with Jen but the other is sad. Reason is simple. I DO ALL THE WORK.

Don't worry she knows that, yet we still always partner up I know im crazy but shes my bestie.

We walked out of class on our way to the cafeteria. We first stopped by our lockers. We're only two lockers away from each other so thats a bonus in this hell hole. Jen opened her locker when a red envelope fell out of it.

She gets this all the time, love letters from guys proclaiming their love to her, bleh! "Isn't your letters usually pink, first time I've seen a red one." Its true it was always pink never another colour.

She proceeded to open the letter and read it out loud. "Dear Jennifer, I was wondering if you could please help me to impress..." she looked up at me with wide eyes, "Tori Bear."

I'm sure my eyes were popping out of their sockets right now. Theres only one person in this school that calls me by that nickname, no one else. Spencer McBride.

Every girl in this school has a crush on him, me included. Who wouldn't have a crush on him, he's Mr.Popular, captain of every sports team, excellent grades and is so sexy. I mainly know him as the sweetest guy I've ever met.

I'm sure people thought I was a fish on how my mouth was opening and closing. Jen dragged me towards the cafeteria, when we got there I came back to reality and went to go get food while Jen grabbed our table.