Just perfect...^^

***Esmeralda's POV***

It's been almost a 2 month since Blake and I have been dating and let me tell you it has been awesome his just a sweetheart I've also learned more about him and his past, family stuff like that anyways I'm getting ready for my date with Blake and this I'm going to wear what I want with no girly maniac playing doll with me. I was wearing a gray sweatshirt with black bows printed everywhere with the left side reviling my shoulder some red pants, black converse thank God a gray beanie with a long red necklace accompanied by red eating and some perfume I decided to wear no make-up just a bit of lipgloss. I heard Blake's car outside I grabbed my keys,phone and some money I put all in a black hang bag with a skull printed in one side. I went outside and Blake got out of the car and open the door for me like everytime we went out together. I kissed him on the lips and got in the car putting my seatbelt on. Blake jogged to the driver side and started the car's engine.

"Don't you get tired of that?" I asked Blake I was curious and I wanted something to start a conversation.

"Of what?" he said with his thick british accent he then smiled and looked at me.

"Of opening the door for me every time we go out"

"Nope it's a pleasure to open the door for my beautiful special little lady" I smiled and looked to my hands that suddenly looked very interesting I could feel my cheeks go warm he then grabbed my hand which maked my cheeks go warmer.

"You look very beautiful as always" he said I looked at him and smiled not even gonna hide my blush any more

"Thanks" I smiled and he smiled back

"Sooo are you going to tell me where are we going or you're not going to tell me like the other times?" I asked

"Exactly is a surprised" he chuckled

"I'm not even going to try begging you to tell me I've learned that is useless" I sighs he just laughed at that and I smiled.

***The Date***

***Blake POV***

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"No u can not" I laughed at my beautiful desperate girlfriend

"C'Mon Blake it has been like an hour I've been with my close and keep tripping" she complains yet again & makes a pouts with those amazing hot pink of hers

"Es it has only been 5 minutes"

"Soo what's your point I don't like surprises" she cross her arms & stops.

"That's a lie you love surprises especially by me & you know it. Now keep walking we are almost there"

"Fine" she gives in & start walking I just smirked as I celebrate my victory I always win since I'm more stubborn than she is ;)

"And get rid of that smirk of yours & help me walk here! Can't see remember"

"haha ok ok"

***one minute later***

***Esmeralda's POV***

"One more step babe & there" Blake said while taking his t-shirt off of my eyes yea I said t-shirt apparently he forgot the blind fold so he found a t-shirt in the back of the car & covered my eyes I'm not complaining though well atleast in the inside I love surprises plus this t-shirt smells just like him. As I opened my eyes I gasped at the view we were at the park that's right infront of the ice-cream shop. In the park was a mini hill where you can see the sky perfectly in the hill was a blanket with one pink rose in the middle & a mini fridge biside it. & to make it more perfect there was an enormous tree full of green leaves beside it.