space sixteen。

Read the author's note at the end, my angels xx 

-------x

"Taehyung, just fetch me at the Internet Lab so that we'll have our break together. Alright?"

He smiled at me then mouthed "I love you" before he gets his bag and exits the room. He is being excused again by a teacher and I do not know why. Maybe he is being assigned to do something today since he is connected with different school orgs.

Yeah, Jungkook is being an active student while I am the lazy one.

Hey! At least, I am getting some good grades like him. And you know that I am smart, just say yes if you want to live.

I continue to listen to our current teacher well. Trying hard to cope up in what she is saying while I scribble down important phrases and words she is saying.

"Hey, Taehyung. That is so not you." Jungwu, my seatmate, whispered as he took a glance at what I am writing.

Good thing, we are kinda at the back and the teacher can't easily notice us.

"Yeah. I know, just shh and listen." I said, my eyes are still glued at the teacher.

"Welp, okay. Guess I need to study hard, too." He said in a mocking way and chuckled.

If Jungwu and I weren't that close, I will punch him just to shut the freak up. I ignored him and just followed on what the mid-aged woman is saying in front. The topic is all about the undying three laws of motion.

Since I am in the middle school up to now that I am in high school, we are still tackling about that Isaac Newton's law of motion.

School is just like that. You didn't notice that the lessons are just like the three R's. Reuse, reduce, and recycle. It is rotational. The difference is the more you accelerate in year level or grade, the more it gets harder.

As I flipped over the next page, the bell rings. It's our break time now!

Oh, about what I am saying that we should tell our hyungs about our relationship. Yes, we will really tell them what is my relationship with Jungkook.

Like what I said, there is nothing to hide now.

"Yah, Taehyung. Having break with us?" I was snapped back to reality when Suga hyung tap my back.