Darkness

MERCY POV

(Mercy outfit in media)

"Aye! There go that ugly piece of shit again." He yelled, walking towards me. I sighed and turned around. I'm not bout to put up with his bullshit today. I've been bullied by him since the sixth grade.. We're juniors now.. But he still treats me the same.. When will he ch-... I was snapped back into reality when I abruptly fell to the ground. I groaned in pain.. He just punched me in the back of the head.. When I fell, I quickly scrambled to get up, only to be kicked in my stomach. I fell right back down in even more pain. I heard laughing.. The whole hallway was laughing... I looked up to see Chris and his group of friends.. They started to jump me.. Their strong, I gotta admit that.. I am in so much pain right now, I can't even think straight.

"Fuck y'all bitch asses." I said barely over a whisper.. Only, Chris heard me and started beating me even harder than before..

"At least we got swag and we not a worthless fuck." He exclaimed.. He then spit in my face.. I couldn't cry.. My mouth was dry... I started coughing uncontrollably.. I looked down to see that I was coughing up a lot of blood... I didn't think I could spit up so much blood in my life... It just say there, in a little puddle.. Then, I couldn't take it anymore... The whole world suddenly changed into black darkness...