Confusion

The red head had been staring at a book for a while. One the panda wanted him to read but he had been reading same page over and over again. Truthfully he was distracted by thoughts of a certain Noah of Pleasure also known as Tykki Mykk aka the bane of his existence.

The noah had been acting weird everytime they met and he even remembered the molestation from him. Now Lavi knew a while ago he was gay but he did not think much of it he was a bookman they can't have attachments or hearts yet he found he was getting both, though he hadn't understood yet what it was. It was starting to frustrate him. He would normally go and annoy Allen and Kanda but they had been as of recently "preoccupied" with each other. He was confused he didn't understand why he kept thinking of the Portuguese man nor why he blushed everytime he remembered the molestation. He was far too confused about all this and he doubted he would get any further into his studying like old man wanted him to he was busy trying to hide his inner tourmoil at moment. Then he decided he'd go and find his two friends and ask them they may not let him live it down but it was better then him brooding over it alone and possibly angering old man. 

Elsewhere in Noah Ark a certain Portuguese man with long wavy hair in a ponytail was sitting in a chair reading a book or supposedly reading. Though if one looked very closely like a certain spiky haired girl named Rhode was doing one would notice the rather creepy menacing stalkerish smile the Noah of pleasure was wearing while he thought about a certain red headed bunny he had molested recently. He let out a laugh at a memory and Rhode just stared blankly as she blankly stated "Neh Tykki you've been staring at that page for a while now and you've been wearing a creepy smile and laughing to yourself for past 15 minutes did something happen?" at the words the long haired male just looked up and smiled even more "Maybe I think I may have scarred a bunny on last mission" he laughed a creepy smile again Rhode frowned "Tykki why do you seem happy about that" she was confused after all that red haired noah was weak why had Tykki even taken a liking to him. "Do you plan to make him your new toy Tykki? You know they break soon after" she stated flatly. The Noah of Pleasure just laughed again "Rhode, Rhode he's more then just a toy" he grinned. Rhode rolled her eyes at the man "Well Millenie wants us for dinner he'll be mad if you're late" at that the Noah of dreams made a door and dissappeared out of it leaving other to sigh and get ready.

At the dinner table a fat man with a top hat and permanent grin was sitting at head of table as his family arrived to his left were the twins Jasdero and Debito also known as Jasdevi the Noah of bonds and his precious Rhode who was playing with Lero. Then finally to his left was a tall blonde woman in a suit by name of Lulubell also known as The Noah of Lust and beside her was Tykki. Lastly at other end of table was Noah of Wrath Skin Bolic who always had a scowl and was bulky. "Hehehe seems we're all finally here" the earl grinned and he grinned "We have set the stage now as to who you will all be fighting for final battle" this was moment they'd all been waiting for.