"Does this taste funny to you good girl?" Austin asked. I turned and faced him and he rubbed his mash potatoes on my face.

"Austin!" I yelled. He laughed. I grabbed my cron and threw it at him. He had his eyes closed and when he opened them I rubbed a handful of potatoes on his face. He got up and threw on of the pies at me. The next thing I know is Me, Austin, Lorine, Tod, Brianna and Chelsy were having a food fight. We were all laughing and having fun. Soon we stopped all covered in food. I looked at Lorine and smiled.

"Good pie." I said. Everyone laughed. Lorine looked at me and Austin.

"You guys get to clean this mess up because you started it." Lorine said. Everyone walked upstairs and me and Austin looked at each other and laughed. I started walking to the sink when I slipped. I grabbed on to Austin's hand for support, but brought him down with me. He was laying on me. We both smiled and laughed. He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"You got something on your face." He said. I smiled and laughed.

"You do too bad boy." I said. He smiled. He put his hand on my cheek.

"Good girl." He said. I smiled. We both started leaning in my heart pounding. Than we heard a voice being cleared. We both looked up and saw Lorine. We both stood up. Why the hell does that keep happeneding?

"Uh.. I'm going to go get the cleaner." I said walking away. I smiled a little.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

After we cleaned the kitchen I ran upstairs before Austin so I could take a shower before him. I walked out in my towel. I opened the door and Austin was shirtless on the bed and I was naked. Not weird at all.

"You can take a shower now." I said. He lifted his head and smirked. I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my clothes.

"Are you going to take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah. In a few minutes." He said. He laid his head back down and closed his eyes. I laid right by him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked him.

"You." He said. I blushed and a smile came across my face. He's thinking about me. I can't even explain how happy I am to hear that.

"What about you?" He asked.

"How happy I am to hear you say me." I said truthfully. He smiled.

"I should get in the shower and you should get dressed." He said getting up. He handed me his hand and pulled me up. He wrapped his arm arm around my waist. He kissed my cut under my eye. He smiled and so did I. He walked out of the room. I smiled. Than got dressed. I laid on the bed for a few minutes with my eyes closed. Austin has been there for me. He said he was thinking about me. He looked upset when I said I don't think I found the 'one' yet. Does he care about me? Does he like me? I thought. I smiled. Austin walked in and I looked at him. He's wearing a towel around his waist. His hair his wet. I looked at his perfectly toned abs that were shiny with water and mentally screamed. I smiled.

"Thinking about undressing me?" He said cocking up an eyebrow.

"No." I said turning around so he could get dressed. I heard him turn off the light and get into bed. I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. I felt his stomach against my back knowing that he is shirtless.

"Night good girl." He said in my ear. I smiled.

"Night bad boy." I said letting the darkness fall over. Before I passed out I thought about the week long trip.

That's when I'm going to tell Austin that I have feelings for him. I thought to myself. Than smiled. That bad boy has me falling hard.

<A/N>
Hey! Hope you liked the chapter!
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_