Seventeen~We all suffer in the same way

Nikki also kept a diary, if my hunch was correct she might have written in it about who ever 'they' Were right?

I knocked on the door three times.

"Lara sweetheart how are you?" Asked the brown haired woman who answered the door "Shouldn't you be at school deary?"

I smiled "Hi Mrs Smith, I'm fine it's just I left my biology things in Nikki's room and because it's nearly the end of the semester we need to hand them back in" I was quite proud of That lie and I was more than happy that she bought it.

"Oh that's alright, you can quickly nip and go and get it" she said.

I thanked her and slipped into their Victorian house. Running up the stairs, I took a sharp left and darted into Nikki's room, unlike Cassie's parents who are ridding/giving away Cassie's things and up and leaving. Mr and Mrs Smith left Nikki's room untouched, the only thing they changed was they Tidied it up and put everything in their rightful place.

The ghost story I told you that night, think about it

It happened in this room. What ever happened, our lives weren't the same again. I rummaged through Nikki's piles and piles of books in search for her purple rock dart diary, it took a while but I found it.

Who ever opens this diary will get a punch in the face!!! Love Nikki

She was very protective of her things.

Dear diary, that dare was pathetic I hoped it would be a true ghost story but I guess not ha I'll have to find more ghost stories to scare Cas and Lara haha

I flipped over two pages

15th July 2015

There's something strange going on, I feel like someone's watching me. Even Cassie feels like that too, it's scaring me and I'm never scared. I hear footsteps during the night, every time I look in the mirror I swear I see someone behind me.

18th July 2015

It's been going on for three days and today I saw him, both of them stood outside my house watching me. It freaked me out, their eyes were black and they had a crooked smile on their face, I was about to Call Cassie when I looked again and they were gone.

19th July

The day of the car crash, there was one Sentence on the page and that one sentence had me wanting to throw up my breakfast.

They said they would kill us.

I gulped and stuffed her diary in my bag, luckily Mrs Smith was in the living room and didn't see me come down "Thanks Mrs Smith, have a nice day"

"You too dear" she called.

Running out the house I threw the book in the passenger seat and sped down the road to school. Once parked I pushed open the car door and was greeted by stares, it was as if time had stopped and the focus was on me, I took one step and eyes followed. People whispered secrets that I was dying to know.

My stomach turned as I walked the halls, not as many people were staring but people were looking and that made me feel sickly.

"Hey Lara"

Oh crap.

Eloise Grace, most popular girl in school, she's a bitch on many, many levels. Athletic, pretty and has evil vines crawling inside her head, she breathes evil and lives in hell.

"Hey" I forced a smile. She gestured for me to come a bit closer and I reluctantly did as she told me.

She batted her eye lids and flashed an approving smile to her clique of friends "Hey Lara, I heard you were hooking up with Mr Damien Grey" she grinned showing killer white teeth ready to rip flesh to pieces.

I gulped "W-who said that?"

Who did say that? Who would think I was so deranged to fall for him but for some reason I felt like I was.

She laughed as if I had no clue what was going on "Oh sweetie you don't have to lie everyone knows but don't worry your secrets safe with us"

"T-thanks" was all I could stammer out, I felt like my chest was being tightened and my throat was being ripped out. I continued walking with my head down and thoughts invading my head, I thought of things; images that I swear to God would make Ella kill me. Literally, I shouldn't be craving Damien.

Speak of the devil.

He was talking to Holden, a guy on the football team. He handed Damien a maroon Bulldogs T-shirt and patted him on the back, he must have gotten a spot on the football team. As I past we locked eyes and it felt as though we were the only two people in the hallway, I wasn't hooking up with him but the thought was swimming in my mind. Did I want to be with him?

I shook my head and broke eye contact, staying away from him was better, I couldn't fall for him even though I knew I was already falling.

"I'm taking you out tonight"

I slammed my locker shut and scowled at the tall figure beside me, how he swiftly left his locker to come to mine ever so quietly was beyond me. So much for staying away from him.

I frowned "No your not"

Damien chuckled as if my protesting won't change his mind. He stepped closer "I will drag you out of your house and strap you down in my car"

"I'd like to see you try" I scoffed and glared "Why do you want to take me out so badly"

Acting as though I wasn't scared of him made me even more terrified. He was physically bigger than me, heck he was huge, I was a mouse compared to him. "Why not take you out, a princess deserves to be spoilt" He grinned.

"Well I don't like you" when the words left my mouth I immediately wanted to suck them back in because they were a pack of lies.

"Well I like you quite a bit"

"Look people think we're hooking up, taking me out on a date is basically Clarifying that we are hooking up" I told him.

He smiled lazily "That's because we are"

Wait what?

He leaned in and kissed my cheek "See you tonight Stone"

~*~

Flamminnnn noraahhhhhh hope you enjoyed this chapter!! I think it's the next one which made me cry while writing it lol i'm very emotional :) HAVE AN AMAZING DAY MY LOVELIES ILY