Chapter 2

Lexi's Pov.

''It's your birthday bitch. Get your lazy ass out of the bed.'' Gabby yelled on top of me.

''Leave me alone!'' I love Gabby, but sometimes I want to kill her and throw her body so no one can find her.

''Come on, baby, get up. We've so many things to do.'' She pouted.

''Fine! You win. Now get out. I'm going to take a shower.'' She kissed me on the cheek.

'' You have 30 minutes to be downstairs, and Happy birthday, sis. Love you.'' We hugged each other. 

''Love you too. Now Out!''

Gosh, she is crazy, but I love her anyway.

I don't understand why I had to wake up early on MY birthday. Give a girl a break. The best birthday gift would be allowing me to sleep more. Anyway, I got up and got ready for my big party. I wore a beautiful blue dress my mom bought me for my birthday, curled my hair, and put light makeup on. And I was ready. 

''Let's get this over with,'' I muttered to myself.

Once I got down in the hall, I was attacked out of nowhere, and my attacker started crying on my shoulder.

''Happy birthday, baby! I love you so much.'' My mom said while crying.

''Mom, why are you crying?'' I said while hugging her. 

''It's happy tears, my love. You grow up fast,'' she said while continuing to cry.

I gave her a weird look. I know my mom is not perfect, but sometimes she does some stuff that I don't understand. This is one of those occasions, and it is only my birthday.

''I love you too. Now be quiet, we have a party to attend.'' I smiled at her, trying to cheer her up.

''Gabby is waiting outside in the car. Go, sweetheart. You don't want to make her angry, do you?'' She said with a wink. I laughed before kissing her cheek and getting out to meet my lovely friend Gabby. I was about to hop in the car but stopped when I looked at my mom.

''Mom, come on, let's go,'' I said.

''Baby, you go with Gabby. I'll come later with John.'' She smiled at me. I nodded before getting in.

"So, Gabby," I smirked at her. She knew what I was going to say, so she shushed me. 

"Not gonna tell you anything," she told me sternly.

"Okay," I sighed and pouted at her. 

''It is NOT a surprise party, Gabby. So, why not just tell me where we are heading.'' I told her.

''Just because you know there is a party doesn't mean we can't surprise you about its whereabouts.'' She said with a smirk. Well, she has a point there.

''Fine, you win,'' I told her while giving up.

Hector's  Pov.

''Sir, we found the traitor. What should we do with him?'' said one of my men. 

The whole week, it's basically the first good news I have got.

''Bring him to me.'' I stood up from my seat and waited impatiently for the person to come in so I could get my anger out of my system. When he did, I stared at the person in front of me with shock. It didn't take a second to change into anger.

What the f... Juan? JUAN? He is standing right in front of me with a smirk. He was scared but tried to hide it. He knows very well what I do to the traitors. I lightened a cigarette, inhaled it, and took my time because I knew this would get them more scared before throwing a punch at that bastard's face.