turn up

The plane landed and I changed. There was a guy holding up a sign with my name on it. I went over told him that I'm the person and he took me to a hotel. I went in the lobby and there was another guy there with my name on a sign he carried me up to my room and opened the door.. There was a trail of red and white rose pedals on the floor it was beautiful. I followed the trail into the bedroom and saw a big heart with the rose pedals and a teddy bear that say 'I LOVE YOU'. Suddenly I felt someone wrapped their arms around me... I turned away to face Niall.
" Happy birthday bbyg" he said to me
"Thanks baby but you didn't have to do all this" I said
"O just wanna show you how much I love you" he said and with that I kissed him....
"Get ready I have a concert in 2hours" he said walking off..
I blushed and went into the bathroom and took a 15 min shower and when I came out he had clothes laid out for me on the bed... I put them on and went to the concert

****at the concert******

So far its good.. They're singing you and i ....then the back stage manager called me so I went.. Niall carried me on the stage and introduced me as his girlfriend and the crowd went wild, a lot of people were taking photos.. Niall put me to sit on a stool center stage..
He start singing Little Things then he sang Night Changes... Tbh my face was as red as a tomato.... Then he said bye to the crowd... When we went off stage I gave him a passionate kiss and told him I love him..
We went back to our hotel and we were watching a movie and talking and laughing..( A/N: my mother reads my book and if this is her and if this is her.. Sorry tehehe do NOT READ the rest) I went on his lap and started kissing on me then he started grinding on me. A moan slipped out of my mouth..
He took off his shirt and my shirt and we went under the sheets
Omg I was so ready.
He took off all of his clothes and I did the same.
He went on top of me " you sure about this?" He ask.. I couldn't open  my mouth so I nod yes.. He smoothly glide inside if me and tbh he hurt like hell and he was big. After a while he noticed I got used to so he start going faster...
After we both came, we cuddle up and I fell asleep.

A/N: best birthday or what.... 10+ like and 10+ comments come on you can do this.. Show me some love... Comment with the hash tag #Niall_&_Danneelle