Chapter Five

So I was sitting there, with Tyler chattering on about nothing, as if we had been best friends for years. He was talking about some soccer game and I wasn't paying much attention at the teacher waited for all the students to file in. Tyler and I were taking up four seats. We sat in the middle two, while ours bags were perched on the seats either side of us. It was so we didn't sit next to anyone unwanted. But as every seat filled up, we were getting a certain look from the new chemistry teacher, Mr. Brooks. 

I just sighed, looking down at the text book that was sitting on my table. Everyone had one sitting there, waiting for the groans of displeasure as the immense thickness of it. I just flicked through it, noticing the large amount of scribbled notes here and there, all relevant to the information in the book. I just lazy flicked page over page, not really looking at what was floating in front of my vision. Normally I wasn't this horrible at concentrating, but I hadn't spoken to Naomi in a while and I wanted to apologise for my childish behaviour. 

"'Scuse me love, but you've taken up ma seat." There was that damned English drawl again. I just flicked my hand wearily at them, thinking the seats weren't full up yet. I was wrong though, because the deep, rumbling voice came again. "'Ello?" The male rumbled, waving a hand in front of my face. 

"Er, yeah sure. Whatever." I said, grabbing my bag and chucking it behind Tyler. We were at the back of the room so we had plenty of space. I didn't look up until the chair scrapped on the floor next to me. I also gasped in shock, there was another Greek God at this school. He was tall, blonde and English. I didn't filter the information I was given to start off with, otherwise I would have been drooling before home group. I absolutely loved English accents. Man I had been out of it.

"Sorry." I said, smiling slightly as he set his stuff down. Tyler had gone quiet as the teacher started talking to me. In one day, I had managed to have two of the hottest guys I had even met sitting either side of me. I gave a little sigh of satisfaction before chucking my hair up in a quick bun knot, trying unsuccessfully to keep it out of my eyes. 

He smiled brightly at me, very whitely too, and I almost swooned. He was beautiful, which was the only way to describe him. He was classical handsome with the blue eyes and blonde hair. As well as fairly tanned skin, specially for an Englishmen. "I'm Ashton, Ashton Cooper." He said, holding his hand out. 

I took it with out hesitation. "So you're real then?" I asked, the words escaping my mouth before I even finished speaking.

He laughed, throwing his head back a little at my comment. "Yes, yes I am. Why wouldn't I be?" He looked at me questioningly.

"Oh god, you don't have to ask me that question do you? You're incredibly hot, you could barely exist in a world full of such lesser looking beings." I said dramatically, looking back at him before skeptically poking him. Once again, I had manage to embarrass myself in front of an insanely hot guy, BY POKING HIM! I was devastated at my own behaviour suddenly scowling slightly as my hair came tumbling down my back. It was way too long for its own good sometimes. Occasionally I would sit on it, which hurt.

He laughed again, gaining a raised eyebrow and a few glares from the other girls in the class. I could see why they would be jealous. Hello? So would I!

"Did you really just poke me to see if I was real?" He asked almost incredulously, trying to hold back more laughter. I 'hmphed', crossing my arms over my chest, gaining two deep chuckled from either side of me. That got more then my life's worth of daggers.

"Yes, I did in fact." I hissed back, shooting a slightly serious glare at both of them from under my hooded eyelids. 

"Attention everyone!" The teacher practically yelled, shooting a glare of his own towards our trio. This was going to be an interesting year of chemistry for me.

------

See, I love this so much, I wrote a second chapter tonight. I hope you like it. =P