"I was just joking." She squealed in my arms.

"You should have said that before." I said and continued to climb the stairs holding her.

Finally, I got her down, and she grinned at me before joining her hands in front of the god statue. After that we walked outside and started roaming around the city aimlessly.

In the afternoon, we went to a small restaurant and had some lunch. Then we went to a movie little romantic one, and she enjoyed it like she used to before.

In the evening, I made her wait in a park and walked outside to buy something for her. When I returned near her holding a bouquet, I saw her with some kids, and she is completely normal to them.

"Are you fine?" I asked, walking near her and saw tears in her eyes but there is a smile.

"Yeah! I think I got closure on this matter." She replied, not looking up at me and caressed a kid's head.

"Here!" I said, giving her the roses.

"I know you said you hate them, but I hope you will like them now." I added when she stared at them.

"I love them." She said taking them and smiled at me.

I sat beside her, and all kids went away to play. She slowly leaned her head on my shoulder with a smile on her face.

"You are right." She mumbled.

"About what? I said so many things in recent months." I said, placing my hand on her shoulder and pulled her to me.

"You are right that, one day I will be a Mom. I don't know about falling in love again and all, but I will definitely be a Mom one day and I am sure." She said and closed her eyes placing her hand around me.

"And you will be a great one." I said, and she nodded snuggling more.

After some time, we both left the park, and I drove her towards a restaurant. She looked a little surprised, but I smiled at her and we both walked inside.

"Cut the cake." I said when the waiter brought a cake for our anniversary.

"We both should cut it. It is not my alone anniversary." She said, and we both did.

"You planned all this?" She asked, looking at the small arrangements.

"Yes! Need to make it up for last year right." I said, and she frowned.

"It's ok, you know. Just forget it." She said, but I will never Jiya.

"Maybe it was hurtful last year, but today I got many memories, which can overcome that day. So I don't mind about that day anymore." She added, and I looked at her surprised.

"But we didn't do that much special today at all." I said frowning.

"What we did today is more than special." She said, and I nodded.

When we left the restaurant, I drove us towards the house. She unlocked the house lock and was about to step inside, but I stopped holding her hand.

"What?" She asked, frowning.

"One this is missing." I replied and lifted her in my arms, and she shrieked in surprise.

"Is this missing?" She asked, and I shook my head in negative.

I shut the door behind us and walked inside the washroom directly making her look at me with wide eyes.

"What is your plan?" She asked when I stood us under the shower.

"You will know." I replied and turned on the shower making her shriek more.

"God! Stop it." She said, rubbing her face.

"I know you love rain, but I can't bring it at this time of the year, so the fake rain." I said making her get down.

"You hate rain." She commented.

"But not with you in it." I said caressing her cheek.

She gazed at me, and I stared at her back. I looked down at her and gulped. I shook my head and turned the shower even at more speed, but she still stared at me.

She hugged me after a few minutes, and I hugged her back controlling the urge to do something to her.

"This day is perfect." She mumbled.

"Hmm..." I mumbled.

"Why do you need to be such a sweet and caring guy?" She asked, and I chuckled.

"I am sorry if I didn't behave like this before." I replied.

"You behaved part of the behavior you have now but the soul you are putting out was not there at that time." She said, and I hugged her tightly.

We both stood like that under the shower, and I don't know for how much time but I turned it off.

"We need to change otherwise we will get cold." I said removing her from my arms.

"Yeah!" She mumbled, looking everywhere.

"What happened?" I asked her frowning.

"Nothing! I just thought you would kiss me with the look you gave me before." She replied and closed her eyes in embarrassment that she even said that.

I leaned and slowly whispered "If I did, then I can't stop with one."

"Now go and change." I said pecking her forehead, and she walked outside nodding.

After some time, I too walked outside and took the fresh clothes and then walked back inside the washroom to change.

When I lay on the bed, I saw her already sleeping. So I slowly snuggled her to me and kissed her forehead again.

"I love you and I am sorry, Jiya. Just three months more." I mumbled and drifted off into sleep.  

------------------------------------------------

three months finished and three months more...

(one month+15days+15days+1m)=(after one month of the contract eh left the palghar+after 15d he returned+15d for the court to take the case+1m for the court proceedings and then to search her and offfer the job) So there goes three months and then plus nine months of job so one year finish after the first anniversary... this is for anyone who can get the doubt that how is it the anniversary.. little days can go up and down so i cant give clear date timings..

how is the chap guys?

Comment plz and vote.........