Chapter 3- Why are you here?

Allie POV

I opened the door still smiling like an idiot from me and Miley being all sister like. 

I stood there shocked. I could not move. Was that THE Louis Tomlinson! Fangirl moment! Yes, I like them but I'm not like obssesed. But when you see a member of a famous band your going to freak out. 

"Is your last name Miller?" Louis asked me.

"Uh Y-eah" I shutterd out. 

"AL GET YOUR FAT ASS UP HERE!!" Miley yelled from upstairs. Louis had a shcoked expressing written all over his face. I rolled my eyes and yelled back to her even louder. 

"WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE?!" I yelled. 

"Sorry that was my older sister Miley. My name is Allie Miller" I said 

"Oh! Nice to meet you! I'm Louis Tomlinson. We live like 4 houses down and some how your mail got mixed in with ours." Louis said giving me my mail to me. 

"Uh Thanks!" I said reading one letter that caught my eye. It said ALLIE MILLER WELCOME TO THE MODEL COMPANY. Shit. I didn't sign up for Modeling. Wait.. Miley! 

"Uh Are you okay?" Louis asked. 

"Uh yeah, Thanks again!' I said before he walked back to his house. I sighed and threw the letter down on the counter. 

Louis POV. 

"Hey lads. We have Some person with the last name Miller's mail." I said looking through it. 

"Louis! Don't read it! They live 4 houses down. They moved in today. Go give it back to them!" Liam said. Oh the responsible Liam. I sighed and went out the door. When I knocked I heard a girl laughing then the most beautiful girl opend the door. She was breath taking. I tried to talk without messing up. After she had shut the door I mummerd a Wow under my breath. I walked back into the flat and shut the door and slid my back against the door with a huge grin. All the lads looked at me funny. 

"Lou, You alright mate?" Niall asked. 

"You won't believe who lives next door!" I yelled really loud of excitment. 

"JUSTIN BIEBER?!!" Niall yelled. 

"What? No! Allie Miller!" I yelled. 

"I don't know who that is!" They all yelled throwing their hands up. 

"Well, Come on and I'll show you!" I yelled. We all were walking up to her door when I head laughing and yelling. 

"MILEY GIVE ME THE DAMN REMOTE!!" Someone screamed. It sounded like Allie. 

"ALLIE YOU DON'T NEED IT! GO READ A BOOK OR SOMETHING!" Miley? Yelled back 

"FUCK YOU!" I heard Allie yell. All the boys were in shock. I went up to the door with the lads and I knocked. Miley opened the door up with a sad face. 

"Uh, Is Allie Miller home?" I asked with hope. 

"uh, Yeah... ALLIE!!!!!!!" Miley yelled. 

"GOD DAMMIT MILEY STOP YELLING I'M COMING FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Allie yelled back. There comes the beautiful girl coming down the stairs who I saw 20 minutes ago. 

"Oh Hey, Louis!" She chirpped. 

"You know these people?" Miley asked Allie. 

"Why don't you go read a book or something!?" Allie yelled at Miley. Miley rolled her eyes and yelled back. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" After Miley yelled that Allie pushed Miley on the ground. The boys were all watching in amusement. I just laughed along. Miley then tripped Allie. Miley ran off somehwere while Allie was laughing. 

"Sorry about that. We have our.. Moments. You guys can come in if you want" Allie said. We all walked in and I saw Harry checking out Allie. I felt a little jelousy forming in my body.