i. RESURRECTION

i. RESURRECTION

✢ ✢ ✢

If one would tell Ella Foster that in three months time she would be dancing in a Mexican club, she would have told her they were crazy. Well, there were a lot of instances like such where she was proven wrong by the supernatural creatures. She just never expected to be dealing with an international supernatural foe.

Then again, their current rival wasn't necessarily supernatural either. They were what hunted supernatural creatures. More specifically, the Calaveras. The Calaveras were a well known name to supernatural creatures throughout Mexico and even the Southwestern region of America. They, much like the Argents back in the day, were ruthless and merciless. They did not allow supernatural creatures to run free without a bullet in their back.

Which was why when it was revealed to them that Derek Hale was currently in their confinements, they needed a plan of action. Although this was most unfortunate to them, they had to help Derek. It didn't matter if they had gone through three blissful months of freedom from the supernatural world, it was their duty and job as an ally to rescue Derek.

This was the reason as to why Foster and Scott were currently hanging in the back of a Mexican club, watching as neon lights flittered throughout the room, techno music causing the floor to pulsate beneath them. Bodies grind against one another as they grew intoxicated and falling under the spell of a party.

It left the two of them sticking out like sore thumbs when they were trying to blend in with the crowd.

Foster sighed, turning to face the true alpha who was currently watching the mass around them. He was all business and no play as of right now, his mindset only on Derek Hale. Unlike Foster who had decided that if she is going to be in an exotic club with her boyfriend, she was going to have fun whether he liked it or not.

"Oh, come on," she teased, feigning pure boredom as she glanced over at him. They were both leaned against a brick wall, Foster rolling her head along it before looking up at him. "Isn't there at least some part of you that wants to dance with me?"

He chuckled, a faint smile etched on his lips. "As much as I want to, we need to stay focused. We're here for Derek, remember?"

She rolled her eyes, pushing herself off of the wall before sauntering in front of him. Foster placed her hands on his shoulders, pouting slightly in his direction.

"So," she mused, leaning forward before allowing her arm to trail down his chest and down lower. Resting a little too low on his hip before leaning forward and allowing her lips to brush against his ear before nibbling softly against the lobe. "If I did this, would it change your mind?"

She cast a glance in his direction, watching as a flustered blush appeared on his cheeks, realizing what she was trying to do. Foster was actually trying to seduce Scott McCall into dancing with her, and he couldn't be any more thrilled and amused about the entirety of the situation.

"Maybe," he murmured, not willing just yet. 

Foster, on the other hand, smirked, knowing that she had made progress. Soon, her hands were trailing down his arms before grabbing his hands, pulling them around her. After this, she then placed his hands firmly on her ass before allowing her lips to trail along his jaw line. She could feel his body relax under her touch, a soft moan escaping her lips. He felt her smirk against his skin.

Pulling away after teasing him to the point where he couldn't take it anymore, she offered, "How about now?" She then glanced in the other direction, watching as security members spoke to one another through walkie talkies, Foster raising a brow at Scott. "Besides, I'm pretty sure we'll blend in better in the mass of people, don't ya think?"