You are the Answer (boyxboy) - Chapter 32

Riley's POV

I struggled not to writhe beneath him as he unbuttoned my shirt and his lips began to cares my chest, slowly making their way to my abs.

Biting my lip, I moaned.

I would not last a whole night if the prelude alone was getting me this excited. I needed to unzip my jeans and fast; they were getting tighter by the second.

"Rhys," I breathed and received a groan in reply. "I hope kissing my torso isn't all you plan for tonight."

He lifted his gaze towards me, his mouth close to the edge of my jeans, his breath tickling my exposed skin. His eyes seemed to shine as he gave me a one-sided smirk that made me shiver and twitch.

"Oh, kissing is exactly what I plan, Riley," he purred, his hand moving towards my zipper. "I just intend to aim a little lower."

My senses were heightened by the arousal like never before.

I could feel everything: the soft sheets beneath me, each of Rhys' inhales, followed by his hot breath on my stomach as he exhaled, the way the zipper slider slowly glided down, releasing one tooth after the other, freeing a part of me that was swelling more and more.

I closed my eyes and tried to keep my breathing under control.

No, I would definitely not last the whole night.

I was already lightheaded.

"Lift," he ordered, tugging on my jeans and I hoisted my butt off the bed, allowing him to remove the clothing. My underwear was still on.

His caresses how moved to the bulge under my waits.

He palmed it leisurely, and I bit my lip to stop a moan.

"Don't hold back, Riley," Rhys whispered and I opened my mouth, groaning.

"That's better," he murmured and I felt his weight above me as he moved upward in the bed to kiss me.

He started by licking my bottom lip then pulling it between his own. He sucked on it, his hand still rubbing the same sensitive spot as before and my hips bucked towards him.

I let out a growl of pleasure which seemed to satisfy him as he chuckled; he let go of my lip and moved to my neck.

I was going to be vocal tonight; I could tell.

I was already panting so loudly in Rhys' ear it was a miracle he hadn't backed away from me, especially given his species increased senses.

Once again, he trailed kisses down my torso - my head tilted back at this point and I had to remind myself to keep breathing - the last one landing on my erect member. I could feel the pressure of his lips even through the fabric.

"Are you okay, Riley?" He asked after yet another ragged intake of air on my part.

I managed a strangled yes.

What was Rhys doing to me?

"Do you need to stop or slow down?"

"No." I shook my head, getting even dizzier.

"Good," he murmured and pulled down the only barrier that stood between us. This time he didn't need to command me; I raised my ass off the mattress and my underwear was removed.

His lips touched my delicate spot for the first time and I shuddered when they encircled the soft tip and his mouth slid forward and then back up.

Rhys kept the pace slow and steady and I was more than willing to succumb to his pleasurable attack. Sweat formed on my forehead, my throat went dry from all the panting and the delicate spot that he targeted throbbed in his mouth. I quivered with wicked delight. My hand trembled, but found his.

It wasn't long before I screamed in pleasure.

*****

Rhys' POV

I listened with rapture to the fervent moans that left the lips of my beloved. The sound raised goosebumps on my skin and sent heat below my belly. The gratification I felt as I brought him closer and closer to the edge was beyond measure. His ecstasy awakened a hunger I'd never known before and in my eagerness to please him, I'd become bolder.

I sped up, my head bobbing back and forth, my lips wrapped around his firm member.

I was ravenous for his moans.

Every whimper was bringing a new wave of determination to get as much of the boy beneath me as I could.

His hand found mine and squeezed it.

"Rhys..." He breathed and I knew he was close.

Just a little more and I would taste all of him.

"Rhys!" He shouted, gripping my hand tighter as he jerked and filled my mouth with a flavor I had not savored until now.

"Rhys," he moaned again, his body bucking one last time before going limp.

I swallowed and moved beside him, kissing first his jaw, then his mouth. Riley's eyes were still closed, his head tilted to the side as he lay spent, his fingers entwined with mine.

He was the most gorgeous creature I'd seen and he was mine.

*****

A/N: What do you think of the chapter?

A lot of my You are the Answer readers (are you one of them?) requested a more graphic chapter; is this one detailed enough?

Please support the chapter with a VOTE if you enjoyed it!

PS: A link to You are the Answer is given as an External Link and also in the comments.