1~Astral x Reader x Dark Mist/No.96~1

(AU)

You squinted at the paper as the teacher handed it back to you, seeing an B-. You lifted your head and glared at the teacher, knowing you got every question right. Astral and Mist floated above you, watching you glare harshly at your crude science teacher.

"Tch." Mist made a clicking sound with his tongue, catching your attention.

"What?" You whispered, glancing up at him.

"You call that a glare? I could do better."

"Be quiet." You hissed lowly, packing your things as the bell rang. You stood up, making the two floating beings float back a bit, and pushed your chair back, stepping away and then pushing your chair in. You slung your bag over your shoulder and headed out into the halls, Astral and Mist following. You huffed, pushing past many students, speed walking. Astral and Mist floated above the students, finding it easier to not rudely shove people away, even if Mist wanted to.

"Mist." Astral called out to his look alike, knowing you couldn't hear them.

"What?" The black being asked, still watching you.

"Haven't you noticed the pattern of (Name)'s grades?" Astral asked, looking over at Mist.

"No, what about them?"

"Her science teacher and math teacher have been making a pattern. B+ B- then A- A+. It seems strange." Astral commented, tapping his chin lightly.

"How do you know that? We've only seen the science teachers grades."

"I looked at (Name)'s report with her parents. It's a good thing they're not able to see me." Astral said, looking away slightly.

"Wait. You did something that I would do? Am I rubbing off on you?" Mist asked, looking up at Astral with a smug grin.

"No." Astral rolled his eyes and looked back down at you as you stopped by your locker, exchanging your bag for your bento box. You held it in both of your hands and headed towards the stairs, leading to the roof, Astral and Mist still following you.

~Timeskip~

You walked passed the few groups of friends on the roof and walked to a secluded corner, sitting down quietly. Astral and Mist disappeared into the key that hung around your neck a little while ago and you simply brushed it off, not minding. You opened your bento box and quietly ate the lunch your mother made you. Just as you were about to eat a sushi roll a familiar voice whispered lowly into your ear, causing you to choke on the food already in your mouth. You covered your mouth and grabbed a napkin, coughing rice onto it. After your fit you folded the napkin and placed it down, glaring up at the snickering black being.

"That was lewd! Where are your manners?!" You scolded, pointing at him accusingly.

"My apologies, but It was funny to watch your reaction."

"Mist, leave her be." Astral's familiar voice rung out from your right. Mist glared at him and crossed his arms.

"Make me."

"Quit bothering her every time she eats."

"Make me."

"Mist."

"Astral."

You huffed and continued to eat your lunch as the two beings bickered above you, fighting over to bother you or not. You sighed and finished the food, packing your trash and things as you noticed lunch was ending soon. You stood up and brushed the blue school uniform skirt off, dusting the blue coat slightly.

"You two fight over me to much. Jeez, you remind me of those two love struck boys that follow me around." You said, walking away from the floating beings. Unknown to you, a faint pink graced both of their cheeks. They looked at each other and pointed accusingly at each other.

"She's mine!" They yelled in unison.

((No one requested this, buuuuuuut I wanted to write with these two beauties.))