Chapter Two

I stood out on the street, waiting patiently for someone to pick me up. It was a slow night. I had only had one person to pick me up so far, and I've been here for two hours. Usually, I go for a about three, and tonight, I really need it. I know I'll be sore in the morning, but it's worth it.

I took another drag from the cigarette that sat between my fingers. A car slowly approached me, stopping directly in front of me. The window rolled down to reveal a younger looking man. Maybe a few years older than me.

"You looking to have some fun?" He asked, looking me up and down. I threw the cigarette on the ground and stomp on it before I nodded.

"Yeah." I mumbled. Even though I've been here for a while, I still got nervous. I guess I was a nervous person.

"How much?" He asked.

"Well, what do you want me to do to you?" I asked. He bit his bottom lip.

"I want it all. Handjob. Blowjob. And I wanna fuck you, too." He spoke quickly. I knew he was just eager to get me in his car to have his way with me.

"Well, for it all its $100." I answered. But it was a lie. It was only suppose to be $50, but maybe if he would agree to the $100 then I could go home after he got done with me.

He chuckled. "Okay. You seem worth it. Get in the car, cutie."

I opened up the door and slid inside. After shutting the door, I snapped on my seatbelt and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"We have to be done within an hour." I whispered as I ran my hand up and down his thigh. I learned from the girls that guys liked when you rubbed their thigh while driving.

"Okay." He simply said. "I hope you're ready to get the best fucking you're ever going to get."

I shivered in disgust. "I am." I whispered.

After a short drive, he began to pull into a driveway that lead to a two-story house. It was nice. The outside was painted white, and he had a big yard that looked as if they were a few toys kids would play with laying around. I suddenly looked at his hand to see a wedding ring on his left hand.

He must be married.

"Don't be shy, baby." He whispered in my ear before he bit down on my earlobe. He opened his car door and stepped out as I did the same. We walked to the front porch and he quickly pulled out a key from the pocket. He unlocked the door and we walked inside.

"Go to the bedroom, upstairs on the left, strip, and wait on the bed while I get some supplies." He whispered in my ear before he pushed me toward the stairs, causing me to nearly fall. I wanted to yell at him, but I didn't. I didn't like being pushed around, but it seems as if he's the type to do that.

But, I obeyed him. I crept up the stairs and into the bedroom on the left. I slowly took my clothes off, thinking maybe I shouldn't do this. But it was too late for thinking. I got on the bed, getting on my hands and knees.

Only moments later he came back into the room with a condom and a bottle of strawberry flavored lube. I was just glad he didn't have a bunch of sex toys like dildos and whips and handcuffs. Of course, I always wanted to try those things, but not while doing this. I wanted to do it while I was in a relationship. Like with Chad.

Of course, I've talked to him about it before, but he always says he isn't ready yet. But what's weird is that I've found a few condoms in his nightstand. Maybe my friends were right. Maybe he was cheating on me.

"Ready, baby?" He asked, snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded before crawling between his legs. And that's where it started.

> > > > > > > > < < < < < < < < <