Here goes nothing! Scored zero, very smart Zayn! You nearly killed the man and then clearly voiced that he was annoying you by doing his duties! He sighed again, went back to his desk with sagging shoulders.

***

Another day at work, with piling emails in queue, and a pile of reports and files waiting for him on his desk. It was unbearably hot in the office, he took off his suit jacket and untied his tie that was suffocating him; he hated these monkey suits anyway. He rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and opened the first two buttons. Man it is really hot in here!

After a while he discovered that something in the air condition must be faulty. He called for the technical team so they could send someone for maintenance. He was in a middle of a business phone call when the technician walked in. Zayn just kept on talking, his back turned to the guy who was patiently waiting for him to explain the problem. After he hung up, he turned around and saw him. The guy from the window, his David's Michael Angelo. Zayn felt like he was melting now, the man recognized him and had this irritated set in his jaw.

"What's the problem?" he asked, like it wasn't sizzling hot in there.

"The A.C. isn't functioning!" Zayn said with a bothered tune.

"Have you checked the thermostat?" The man asked, walking to the thermostat on the wall.

Zayn approached him, getting closer until he was just behind him.

"So, I didn't get your name?"

"I did not say it. Here problem's fixed, your options was turn off A.C." The guy said like he was teaching a five year old schoolboy. "See, when the light here is red it's actually off, when it's green it's on, and here you can control the temperature as you wish."

"Is it just me or the office got hotter since you walked in?" Zayn just said bluntly, cornering the maintenance guy with his body, ignoring his lecture about the functioning of the thermostat.

Now you may think that he is rude and too forward but if he did not see signs that already told him that the man was into him, he wouldn't dare approach him in that way.

Flashback

"Hey, Zed nice party huh!" a guy in HR department said, trying to make small talk with him. Zayn rolled his eyes, the guy always tried to talk to him.

"Yes, great party, it's meant for you to socialize with other people and get to know them, you know!" Zayn said with a teasing tune that sounded more sarcastic than anything.

"Well, yeah I just wanted to tell you hot stuff standing 5 o'clock, he didn't take his eyes off of you since you walked in, just thought I'd let you know." The guy said with an amused tone and went away after patting his shoulder cheerfully.

And that hot stuff was the hot maintenance guy, and Zayn actually learned that his name was Liam. But he did not weirdly stalk him or anything. He just let the HR annoying guy get him his employment file that's all.

Okay so maybe he stalked him... just a little.

Liam cleared his throat audibly, and tried to walk past Zayn ignoring his advances, although he was slightly flustered by the obvious and corny flirtatious lines Zayn was throwing at him.

However Zayn was not going to let it go that easily, he knew Liam was trying to play hard to get, or maybe he was shy to initiate anything with co-workers.

"Hey, look I know you watch me when you think I'm not looking... I'm just trying to be friendly." He tried another tactic. Liam snorted.

"Do you know how cocky you sound?" Liam said incredulous. The thing is...Zayn was right; he couldn't just avoid looking one more time at his full pink kissable lips. When he looked back in his eyes, there was no hint of hesitation anymore; a smirk stretched those lips to show Liam that yes he was caught lusting after the guy's lips.

ziam smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें