1 ~ Diagon Alley

Diagon Alley ~ After the Quidditch World Cup

A young unfamiliar face stepped out of the Leaky Caldron into the misty morning air with foreign grace and beauty. Just by her posture the witches and wizards of Diagon Alley could tell this fair maiden was not from around the area and perhaps not even from the United Kingdom.

This young petite girl with hair of snow and skin fair as porcelain walked with her head held high with pride as her icy blue eyes stayed focused on her target which seemed to be Gringott's Wizarding bank.

On this day the dreary clouds made things gloomy and unpleasant and as this stranger walked amongst the residents of London she seemed to snatch away their breath like the devil would snatch their soul. Women would then scowl at the lone girl while men couldn't seem to take their eyes off the maiden.

If anyone knew about her powerful magic history they would know the reason this girl was so alluring but also threatening.

Her name was Vixen Licorne Venator. However the name she did not display was Letalis Basium, Latin for Deadly Kiss. An ancient family with great powers said to have come from two Goddesses and a Nymph, the Greek Goddesses Aphrodite and Ate and the evil singing white nymph Leucosia. Their breathtaking beauty and sexual rapture came from the most beautiful Goddess Aphrodite while their discord and abilities of capturing a man's infatuation came from the Mischievous Goddess Ate while Leucosia gave more magical abilities to hypnotize men. However one thing the Letalis Basium did not inherit was the ability to feel love or so it has been said.

However this child not only had the Letalis Basium magical blood raging through her veins, she also possessed yet another bloodline from an even greater magical family, the Venators. Said to have been birthed from the Goddess Artemis, Goddess of hunting, and Phobos, son of Aphrodite and Ares who represents Fear and Horror, the Venators where greatly feared and respected family for they magical abilities were so great. Not to mention another Goddess blessed the family. Nemesis, the Goddess of vengeance and justice to make the Venators the most powerful wizards and witches in the world however unlike most witches and wizard had no need for wands naming the rare group Krystallos.

Vixen was the first ever being to have the mixed blood of a Venator and Letalis Basium and with this came much power, tragedy, and secrets. It was just too bad that people had forgotten the ancient history of these magical beings for if they only knew half the power this child held and the unknown mysteries and creatures that followed they would not be in the streets.

The purpose this young lady walked the streets was to prepare for her year of schooling at the secluded school Hogwarts. She had runaway from Greece and come to the United Kingdom to seek refuge in hopes of escaping a dark past and evil beings that hungered for her soul.

As she made graceful strides down the alley toward the bank her essence seeped into the Quality Quidditch Supplies shop and cast its spell on not just any Quidditch fan but the famous Bulgarian seeker who had just recently caught the snitch at the Qudditch World Cup, Viktor Krum.

Other times it would take a train to break his concentration from tracking down material for new strategies for the year but the presence of this stranger took the youngest professional seeker away from his once desired studies. Viktor felt as though a charm had been placed on him for his eyes would not leave this stranger as she gracefully walked down the busy street.

Once she passed the window which Viktor stood staring in awe she stopped walking as though she felt his stare and turned her head a little until her eyes pierced his.

Her fierce sapphire eyes took his breath away and made his heart freeze and ache. She did not smile nor sneer at him from over her expensive looking fur coat she just stared back at him as if she were reading his thoughts making him feel feeble. Viktor finally managed to blink and in that instant the girl had turned back around and was fading into the crowd on the muggy street.