Confrontation

I woke up with a pounding headache. Why does my skull feel like its been bashed into?

That's when everything came back to me. That shit face knocked me out. Once I find him I'm going to rip his face off and use it as a Holloween mask this year.

I tried to lift up my arms but found that I couldn't. They were strapped, to a bed. More precisely the bed I gave everything to that lying two faced pig. Vomit came up before I pushed it down with force. Not again. What was he gonna do? Rape me this time?

At that thought I almost lost my mind. Not again. I pulled against the chains. Pulled till my skin was bruised and blood was coming from my wrists. No luck.

I was pissed. Who did he think he was to keep me here after what he did?

I looked around the room. Everything was neat and bland. From the white walls to the emotionless paintings. The room made me sad for some reason. I'm gonna wreck it.

The chains were pretty long giving me limited movement. Thats all I needed. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed the nearest lamp turning it on. Then I took all the sheets off the bed and threw the pillows at picture frames all around the room breaking them. Reached over and grabbed a shard of glass.

I cut my palm and wrote over the bed frame in blood 'I will never be yours'. I had to cut myself a few times to finish my message. Stupid werewolf super healing.

I took the lamp and felt the bulb. Perfect it was hot. I wrapped a piece of sheet around it and waited. The sheet caught fire after a while. What can I say I love fire. I threw the burning sheet on the other side of the room.

Then calmly sat on the mattress legs crossed and hands folded as I watched the room slowly catch fire with a smile on my face. It didn't take long for Liam to run into the room with a few other pack member.

I probably looked bat shit crazy as I sat right in the middle of all those flames smiling.

"Either you get these chains off me or I burn in here. Your choice" I said casually.

My plan worked perfectly cause next thing I know I'm being released and carried out of the burning room as pack members try desperately to get rid of the flames.

I would usually object to being carried around but seeing smoke and flames come out of that room was an image i would like to stay firmly planted in my brain forever.

Liam carried me for what seemed like forever till we were in the kitchen. The kitchen that started everything. Way yo many memories for today.

Liam placed me down onto the counter and started pacing. For a second I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

I hopped off the counter and went digging into the fridge. What can I say? Burning furniture really makes a girl thirsty.

"You are a complete brat" Liam whispered.

I froze.

"You don't get your way for two second and you get so so destructive. You tear things apart without a second thought and what is with you and burning! You have caused this pack more pain and suffering then joy! You are the Luna and need to start fucking acting like it Emma" he snarled at me.

I was at a lost for words. My chest felt tight. I couldn't breath. I know I'm not always the easiest person to get along with but I never expected him to speak to me like that. So full of anger.

"All of this over Raylene."

We now have a name the the face. Raylene. In a strange way it fit her. Raylene, Luna of the Black Moon. Emma, Luna of the Black Moon. I couldn't decide which sounded better.

There was was this awkward silence that seemed rap itself around us. I wanted to break it, but what could I say now? Have I really caused that much pain?

I have to tell him.

"I have to tell you something about me."