x Ch.1 x

What Happens when the one you love calls you a Bitch and cheats on you?
Well that happened to Bethany Lawley and she 's had kids with the one she loves.

♥Sequel to Meet My Bully♥

Bethany

"Mommy?" My four year old daughter asked.

"Yeah?" I asked

"When will daddy be home?"

"Soon, soon" I said. I checked the time. 5:30 he just got off and should be home by 6.

"Okay" she walked out of the kitchen. By the time I finished dinner it was 6:30. Usually kian is home by then, but for some reason he's not. We ate dinner then it was time for the kids to go to sleep.

"Come on Jai, LehAnn" I said picking them up, going upstairs.

"Where's daddy?" Jai asked

"Yeah mama, you said daddy would be home soon" LehAnn said.

"I'm not sure, I'll call him when we get you guys in bed"

"Okay, Can we talk to him?" Jai asked as we entered his room first.

"Sure" I put jai and lehAnn down and dialed Kians number. It rang, and rang, and rang, then it went to voicemail. Strange.

"Daddy's not answering, but you can see him tomorrow morning, okay?"

"Okay" Jai and LehAnn smiled sleeply.

"Someone's tired" I smiled.

I put jai in bed then tucked him in, I then took LehAnn to bed and did the same. I walked downstairs and grabbed the plates then started to wash them. I heard the front door slam. I walked out into the livingroom and saw Kian standing there obviously intoxicated.

"Kian?, why are you drunk?" I asked. What he said shocked me....

Guys I'm back with the Sequel!
Sorry if it moved really fast in this chapter I just felt like it should start out that way.
Vote
Comment
Share? Maybe?
Thanks and bye!