Chapter 10

(Devon's POV)

"It's not nice to stare." I mumble, opening my eyes to be greeted by Alex hazel eyes.

Alex blushes but giggles, cuddling into me more. I sigh as I stretch my arms out. I look at my watch, seeing it's 4:37 PM.

"What's that?" Alex asks me. I look down to see my collar bone tattoo. "Is-is that my name?" She squints.

"I-uhm-yes." I sigh. I blush in embarrassment, but a grin takes over Alex's face.

She moves my shirt down, getting a better view of it. She puts her fingers on it, tracing it. My breathing becomes heavy as she touches me. Her touch spreads warmth and electricity all out through me. I've missed her touch. These past 3 years, no one has been able to give me this feeling- only Alex.

Alex smiles and removes her fingers.

"No need to hide it anymore." Alex softly speaks, realizing I've been wearing leather jackets and hoodies to cover it up.

"Thank god, it was getting hot wearing all of that clothing." I joke, causing her to giggle. I take off my hoodie, almost hitting my hand in the process. Under my hoodie is a black tank-top, revealing all of my tattoo's.

Alex takes my right hand, observing the hand tattoo. It's nothing special, just black ink and some random drawings. She traces it, moving onto my left arm. She stops at one.

"Is that my birthday in roman numerals?" Alex questions me.

"Yeah," I quietly say. "You're special to me, Alex."

Alex blushes and moves on, looking at all of the other designs and colored ink. Alex lets her hands linger on her birthday before removing them. She looks up at me, smiling.

"We should go see the others." I say. Alex hesitantly nods. "You'll be okay, Jamie won't hurt you anymore, okay?" I reassure her.

Alex nods, waiting for me to get out. I hop out of the bunk, waiting for her. I grab her hand, helping her down. I start walking, our hands still laced together. As we walk into the lounge, Alex lets go of my hand, making me frown at the sudden coldness.

The first person my eyes land on is Jamie, who is trying to fix her phone. Anger runs through me. Your girlfriend- ex-girlfriend, finds you cheating and the first thing you do is fix your phone? No! That's pathetic. Jamie is pathetic.

I wonder if the band is going to kick Jamie out of the band- I wouldn't be surprised. Jamie's always been a little..not right? Yeah..

I guess Alex notices my anger because she takes my hand, making me calm down instantly. I breath in and out, calming myself down as I try not to pounce on Jamie- who has yet to acknowledge us.

"You alright, Alex?" Ivy asks, catching Jamie's attention.

"Yeah," Alex smiles at me. "I'm okay."

Jamie scoffs, going back to her phone. Alex takes my hand, sitting down on the couch next to Skylar. I sit next to her.

"Are you two..together again?" Leon asks us, narrowing his eyes.

"No," Alex sighs. "Not yet." She grins.

A hint of pink makes its way to my cheeks.

"See you moved on already." Jamie mumbles.

"Shut up," I snap. "You're the one who cheated on her- so just shut the hell up."

Jamie rolls her eyes, taking the screw driver and her phone. She gets up and leaves the room, walking to her bunk.

"Swear she gets on my nerves." I hear Skylar mumble. Me and you both.

"Are you guys gonna kick her out of the band?" I ask them.

Skylar, Leon and Ryan glance at each other.

"We'll need a new singer." Ryan says.

"I know a girl. She's on YouTube, she isn't well-known, but she is a fantastic singer." I inform them.

"Let's see one of her videos, yeah?" Leon suggests. I nod, taking the laptop off of the coffee table as everyone crowds around me.

"Her name is Raven Reynolds." I click on one of her videos.

She starts to sing- and she sounds fantastic.

"Oh yeah- that's a deal!" Skylar exclaims, as Ryan and Leon nod in agreement.

"Okay," Ryan says. "Let me call Sarah."

Ryan takes his phone out, dialing Sarah's number. On the third ring, she answers. Ryan puts it on speaker.

"Yes, Ryan?" Sarah sighs.

"Hey, uhm. Well, you see.." Ryan hesitates.

"Spit it out." Sarah demands, becoming impatient.

"We want to kick Jamie out of the band." Skylar calmly says.

It goes silent on the other line.

"I knew it. Was waiting for that to happened. And who will be the new singer?"

"Devon found us a girl, her name is Raven Reynolds." Leon informs.

"Alright, I'll let you know when I get in-contact with her, now all you need to do is tell Jamie." Sarah hangs up.

We sit in silence, knowing what's coming next.

"Who's telling her?" Ivy asks.

"I will." Skylar speaks up.

"I'll come with." I mumble, letting go of Alex's hand as I stand up. Skylar nods as we walk into the back.

"Jamie," Skylar speaks, catching her attention. "We have news."

Jamie looks up, walking to her bunk. She grabs her suitcase.

"I already know. I have other offers anyways, erm. Tell Alex I'm sorry and yeah." Jamie admits, packing her bags. I raise an eyebrow at Skylar, who shrugs and walks away.

I start walking away when Jamie stops me.

"Yeah?" I hastily ask her.

"Alex still loves you, just thought you should know. So don't give up."

I nod and give her a small smile, "Bye, Jamie."

I walk back into the lounge, where Alex is sitting on her phone with a bored expression. I'm guessing Skylar already told them what happened, because they aren't questioning me. I flop down next to Alex, who puts her phone down, smiling up at me.

"How do you know Raven?" Alex raises an eyebrow at me.

"It's not like that," I laugh. "She helped me with my recovery from drinking and all of that other crap."

Alex nods understandingly, putting her head on my shoulder. I grab her hand, lacing our fingers together as she does the same.

Is this a start to a beautiful relationship? I think so.

Maybe I'll get Alex back...

Maybe.