Chapter 3

Ty in the Media ^^^

Tru's Pov

" What's going on with you and Ty?"

As soon as those words escaped her mouth my eyes grew wide and I started sweating. I had absolutely no idea what to say, I tried talking but I kept stumbling over my words. She could tell I was hiding something and I was mad nervous.

"What do you mean Kai, I don't know what you mean. Why are you asking me that, I'm confused..."

I talked a million words a minute and I was making it obvious something was going on.

"Chill out Tru, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I would like to know."

I hate lying to Kai but I couldn't tell her, at least not yet. She doesn't even know im stud4stem/stud, she's always had a different opinion on s4s. She always said it was weird and she would never be able to be into a dominant woman so it wouldn't be easy telling her.

"What made you ask me that question?"

"Well one, on the first day of school I saw you and her get into her truck and then you were 30 minutes late to first block. Two, y'all have been spending a lot of time with each other. Are you guys like a thing or something because if so you can tell me."

"I'm sorry Kai, I can't, I'm not ready to."

"Ok look, I already know you guys are dating, she told me the next day because I confronted her and asked her the same thing I asked you. I just don't understand why you didn't want to tell me, I thought we told each other everything."

"Cuz I didn't think you would have excepted it. You've told me before that you think two dominant women together don't belong, and I thought you would be mad at me and think it was gross."

"No Tru, you're my best friend, I love you no matter what. Even though you don't like Sandra and just because you like dominant women, does not mean I'll ever hate you or leave you. You and your mom are the best thing that's happened to me and Rimi (Jeremiah nickname). I would never disrespect that or hurt you. You can tell me anything, I'm the last person that would judge you."

To be honest I was mad that Ty told her after telling me she wouldn't tell anyone but at the same time I'm happy she told Kai. She took it completely different than I thought she would.

"Thank you so much Kai for not hating me. I would have told you, I don't like lying to you. Friends should always be truthful to each other."

Kai's Pov

"Haha yeah, they should" I said nervously

"Anyway are we cool now?"

"Yeah of course, like I said, no matter what I'll always be there for you and I will never judge you, I love you man"

"I love you too Kai"

And with that Tru went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. Tru could throw down in the kitchen, she had mad skills when it came to food. but at the same time I couldn't even think about the bomb ass food that was about to be put in front of me cuz I had all these thoughts in the back of my head. Thoughts about telling Tru the truth, about what I should do about me and Sandra, thoughts about Tru and Ty dating. I didn't know what to think at the moment, all I knew was some shit was gonna go down whether it happened now or later, something was going to.

"Whats for breakfast Tru"

"Eggs, bacon, grits, SAUSAGE!!!"

"Yo, I told you before dont say that, that shit is mad old" I said as I laughed

"I know, thats why I said it, I know you hate when I say that"

"So you wanna go to the mall with me today?" I asked Tru

"Yeah, when you tryna leave?"

"Well its almost ten o'clock now and the mall is just now opening. Why dont we eat, go get ready, then lets try to leave by like 11:30-12:00 o'clock?"

"Ok sounds like a deal, can I ask Ty to come"

"Sure"

I was kinda irritated that she wanted Ty to come with, I know that's her girlfriend but I want to spend a day with just me and her, we haven't had that in a while.

"She doesn't have to Kai, you can tell me if you dont want her to go."

"Tru I said it was ok."

"Ok, I'll go call her now"

"Alright, and dont take forever to get ready because I have no problem leaving you"

"Haha you got mad jokes, you leave me, you die"

"Yeah whatever"

And off she went, I heard her run up the steps and turn on the shower. I really do love Tru, maybe a little more than I should.

(A/N ooooh does Kai have a lil crush? 👀 Continúe reading to find out 😋 Comment, like, follow )