The Dark Blood Pack

*Alright before anybody reads this story. Please note that this story have many Grammar errors. So don't come to me about editing and shit because trust me I know. #thisisfortheGrammarNazis*

Ps: if you want a story about a second chance mate then go to search collum in wattpad and put second chance mate because I have a lot of yall complaining about second chance mates! Nope not the story for you so good day!

Updated note 2021-

Hey guys.

It's me, Dash Cash anyways, I wrote this story when I was fifteen years old. Now as a twenty year old.... it makes me cringe at times, Like what was I thinking? Honestly I would rather have y'all read Moondust rather than this one. Even then I still think this story has so much potential in it self which is why I want to like rewrite it.

I guess I am writing this so y'all can go easy on me..... trust me.... I know it's not the best but oh well.... but read at your own risk.

Anyways bye guys :)
--------------------------

I look at myself in the mirror. Aphrodite if only that name belonged to someone that could fit it. I just turned fifteen and still cant get rid on the horrible acne on my face. I don't get it how can my mother ,the queen, and my father ,the king, of the werewolves are actually very good looking people have someone like me. The eldest daughter which is me not looking as attractive as them.

One of the good things about being a werewolf is that you never get old ever. My mother and father still look like they are in their mid twenties. They have been ruling the werewolf world for centuries. They want to step down an hand the responsibility to me since I am the oldest of my five sisters. We are all one year apart.

Being a female and part of the royal bloodline makes us different from the rest of the werewolves. We cannot transform instead we are cursed with different things. Moms says its a gift but I hate it so i view it as curse. I can manipulate the weather with all my emotions. My grandmother that also looks in her mid twenties says that as I get older I can learn to control it.

Which as of now I can't. Whenever I start to cry it starts to rain. When I am in a happy mood everything is sunny around. When ever I am in an angry mood lighting an thunder start to strike. My family thinks that as I get older that I will be a professional at controlling the weather. I seriously doubt it.

"Princess Aphrodite you father and mother want to know if have all your things ready for the trip?" Says Saya one of the servants that worked in our kingdom. She was one of my only true friends that I have.

I smile at her and nod. "Yes Saya tell them that my things are already on the jet and that I will be down soon."

She smiles and nods.

"I got you the book that you were looking for." She says handing me a beautiful copy of the old human romance classic Pride And Prejudice. I gasp in shock.

"How did you find this one." I ask touching the book. It is very hard to find a human books now days since humans no longer rule this world anymore. Now we have the royal bloodlines ruling their own species. For example my parents rule the werewolves. The vampires rule their own kind.

We really don't get along with the vampires. As long as they didn't step on our territory we are good. The last thing we need is a war to break out. That will not be good for either of the species.

"I found this one in and old abandon human book store." She says. " It is to entertain you during your trip."

I hug her. "Thank you so much Saya." I say to her.