Chapter 11

Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes wide. Was that really me in the mirror? I couldn’t recognize myself, at all. The girl in the mirror was flawless, so perfect it was unreal. I raised one of my hands up to my face, but I didn’t want to touch it, I wouldn’t want to ruin whoever did my this amazing job.

 I took this time to look myself over finally, starting with my hair. My hair was half up, and soft curls cascaded down pass my shoulders to my mid back. My hair was so beautiful, I wondered if it was a wig, but I‘m pretty sure it wasn‘t. Quickly I noticed the veil sitting right on top of my head, the lace tossed behind me. The comb was silver, decorated with white beautiful crystals all over it.

And then I noticed the stunning dress I was wearing. A blinding, white wedding dress. It was beyond gorgeous; it looked like it was made to fit my body in a way. I didn’t know how to describe it, it looked so unique, and different. My taste, period.

The dress had a huge amount of lace material, which swirled in so many ways. This way, and that way, and everyway. Just so many elegant patterns. The straps were definitely one of a kind, swirling into one inch straps going all the way down my back it seemed like. I turned around to see the back also had an amazing design of what look like an ‘x’ to me, probably not to someone else, and a bow that tied just at my waist.

What the hell is happening? Please let this be a dream. A terrible, terrible dream. I could not imagine myself married to anyone. I pinched myself. ‘Wake up. For the love of God, wake up.’

Nothing. I was still here. Oh, Hell.

I turned away from the mirror, and ran straight for the door. This was freaking me out. I bent down slightly, grabbing as much of the dress in my hands as I could, and promptly made my way down a corridor and down to some glass double doors. Opening them too quickly for my liking, as soon as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight I saw what looked like a wedding ceremony happening. And I just happened to be the bride.

My heart began racing. Someone grabbed the inside of my elbow pulling my down the walkway of white flower pedals and lush green grass. Stumbling slightly, I mentally cursed. Even in my dreams I can’t walk in heels.

The person pulling me was my mother, she smiled at me so tenderly and pointed towards the end of the white petal trail. Someone in a black tuxedo stood, their back facing us. Curiosity was nipping at me.

Who ever that was needed help. I mean it’s me. My existence is made of flaws.

Who would I be marrying in my dreams anyway?

I turned towards my mom, but noticed she wasn’t there. Thanks mom. She even ditches me in my dreams also. Awesome.

I kicked off the heels since I was stumbling the whole way to this point. Slowly I mustered up the courage and I started down the isle. The chair that were sitting on the lush grass in front of the arch were empty, I could have sworn that they were full whenever my mom dragged me down here.

Slowly I was in arms reach from whoever this was. I reached my arm out slowly, ready to turn him around, but before I could do anything, they turned around themselves, ‘causing me to jump in the air almost like a cat.

I almost felt like fainting.

My knees wobbled, my arms went limp, I felt my heart beat pick up.

It was Everett.

Looking gorgeous as ever.

'

I jolted up gasping slightly for air. I looked around to see I was still in Everett’s bed; my forehead was drenched in sweat along with my chest, and back. The feeling was gross. I just felt sticky.