Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kevin...

(Stephen Hendry as my idea of what Papi looks like)

I had to be honest, by the time the meeting with Mr. Carmichael was over, I was confident that if anything could be done about my case this man was going to be able to do it. When he had mentioned that little tidbit about the Commissioner was already being investigated for corruption amongst other charges like embezzlement of city funds, it didn't surprise me at all. The fucker was also well known for his homophobic views, and fortunately for me, the bastard never failed to have his derogatory say on the subject whenever the topic came up in public.

So Isaac was going to mainly work the discrimination angle in regards to me getting steamrolled for what was obviously an act of self defense. The lawyer did however say that he was concerned with the level of violence in which I retaliated against Josh, but he was more than confident that his husband will make my anger issues work in my favor for once. Isaac said that he was also going to look into the backgrounds some of the other people involved in my case like my previous public defender as well as some key people in the courthouse, Hell, even the Judge himself.

Dilly was practically bouncing with excitement next to me and I couldn't help but smile indulgently at my beautiful boyfriend. Damn, I know I was going to rub my dick raw with the memory of him kneeling on the bathroom counter taking my every forceful thrusts into his tight heat like a champion. My cock jerked to life behind my zipper and I had to quickly reroute my thought processes to something else entirely.

Mr. Larsen was asking Isaac some questions of his own when a buzzing noise sounded off from behind us and I turned to see the Devil or I should really begin thinking of the man by his proper name, Michael frowned down at the screen of his cell phone. I paid him no mind when he excused himself from the room and closed the door. Dilly turned to me and quietly gave me updates on my parents, and I was busy savoring the feel of him after months of not being able to touch him by running my finger over the smooth skin on the back of his little hand when the door to the office opened and I looked up. My eyes went wide with surprise when I saw none other than Papito coming through the entrance with a very confused looking head guard hot on his heels.

Everyone's attention in the room was now turned to the tattooed man standing there with a sheepish look on his face. He turned and looked almost pleadingly at Michael before stepping forward. He flipped open a leather wallet and I leaned over to see an official looking gold badgeand a card that had big blue letters on it with a seal that read F.B. I., and my mind went into, "oh shit." mode. Could it be? Well that surely answered a lot of questions about the man's level of power in this place. My eyes got even wider when Mr. Larsen did the introductions and that answered any remaining questions that I may have had. I just sat back and listened to this new twist of events.

"Issac, I'd like you to meet Agent Esteban Rodriguez, he and several of his team members are here investigating some possible criminal activity amongst some of my most notorious inmates and such. We can go into details about that later. Esteban, this of course is Isaac Carmichael, Esquire."The Warden introduced the men as they shook hands and seated themselves.

I heard a slight gasp that was quickly masked by a cough and I turned my head to catch the newly revealed Agent's love interest go completely red in the face and the behemoth of a guard slid his mirrored aviators more firmly onto his face and went absolutely still afterwards. It seems that Michael was not aware about this little bit of information, and from the red flush that was visible from the neckline of his uniform shirt all the way to the tips of his ears. I can only deduce that the big man wasn't pleased about it either.