Chapter Nine: Dark Haired Prince Charming [Part ll]

He ran his tongue over the slit of her sensitive wetness, the tip of his wet muscle briefly touched her clit, seeing her writhe from just his tongue was quite the sight. "T-Tatsuya!" A small, cute mewl left her lips afterwards, her grip on his hair had become just a little harder, it still wasn't enough to hurt but for the most part it encouraged him to tease her clit further. She felt something soft on her sensitive nub, looking down she saw it was his lips, he had kissed her still sensitive clit, the softness of his touch made her heart beat the slightest bit faster. He still had that look in his eyes, his passionately lustful emotions were drowned in those pools of greenery, his skilled yet lovely actions drove her to a state of utopia that had come close to an orgasm, the atmosphere was set with both seduction and love, his intentions were purely to please her and express his love for her in the form of intimacy. She could feel her head fall onto the two pillows when he lapped at her clit like a thirsty dog, she hissed at feeling, he was just too good. She still had a great view from her position but she couldn't possibly focus on him and his actions as with every lap at her clit she felt the need to close her eyes and relish the feeling of his wet muscle pleasuring her nether regions. She did as her body told her, at this point she couldn't control her own actions, her grip once again became harder, his head was much more closer to her wet arousal than before. He saw that this was one of her stages before she reached her climax, his calloused fingers ran over the soft skin of her inner thighs.

In all honesty the brunette was enjoying eating her out more than he should be, unlike most women her moans were cute and whiny, she reacted faster and harder, under that timid exterior was an all-too-cute freak in the sheets. If there was one thing he loved to see is the few seconds before she reached her high, knowing that it was him that caused her back to arch, her toes to curl, her hands to either grip the sheets or hair harder, how she bit her lip in those last few seconds, all of this washed over a great sense of pride. "T-Tatsuya! I-I'm c-cumming!" Her hips bucked against his mouth, the taste of her tangy and sweet love juices were on his tongue and the essence lingered on the skin of his chin. He didn't stop, he continued sucking on the sensitive nub, a string of kiddish curses followed shortly after. The handsome man knew just how much his short haired lover loved overstimulation, the mix of pain and pleasure was something a masochist like her enjoyed dearly, the sensation was one of a kind. Her eyes rolled back when he tugged at her clit with his teeth, it added more pain to the mix but with the slightest shock of pleasure. As her climax reached its end, the green eyed beauty had come up with something else in mind, a little something similar to the night they had spent at a love hotel with the blond. Licking her forbidden fruit one last time, he removed himself from the spot in between her creamy [Skin Color] legs. He licked his lips, the product of her orgasm lay on them, he wiped of the rest that was on his chin. "Is it my turn now?" It wasn't as much of a question as it was a statement, nodding her head from the resting position it had on the pillows. She picked herself up, her and the dark haired model switched places on her bed, this time he was the one who got to sit back and relax as she gave him head.

Deep inside he was quite eager for this, ever since the last they made rough love her new expertise in oral sex had amazed him. It seems that she found out how to calm down her gag reflex and put her mouth to work in ways he couldn't begin to fathom. In his pupils she could see her reflection and how his lips curled into a ghost of a smile. Her lips mirrored his, though her smile was slightly wider and more vibrant. Her eyes were half lidded and her [Eye Color] irises were hazy, this was all a result of seeing his private area. No matter how many times she had seen it, she still couldn't process how he was that thick, long, and by the looks of him, him being a sex God in the sheets added to his sexiness. Pulling down the waistband of his sweatpants, she looked up at him, she bit her bottom lip softly, the look she had on made him have to hold back a moan. Gulping, the dark haired male's eyes were attracted to her's. The cute little giggle that left her half closed lips made him want to blush. It was only her that could him like this, with other women he was kind of forced to be suave in a prince like manner, only showing them his nice side not how he was on the court and of they did see that then they had probably attended one or more of games, maybe his mischievousness that was hidden for that passion of his fueled how attractive he is to the eyes of the females around him but who knows? All he really cares for is the affection and love of [Full Name] (and of course basketball and his family).