Chapter 2

A/N:

Hey!! So here's the chapter 2 this wont  also take too long, hope you'll like it! :)

(Not edited)

....➡➡➡.....

*Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Its 7.25 in the morning and Im going to be late!! My class starts at 8 and I still have a lot of things to do.
I went down  and took a shower and I brushed my teeth.
"Hey honey come sit and take you breakfast"  my mom said while eating "uhm mom Im full and im going to be late, ill be back mom wait.." I said rushing to my room. When I got to my room I put out my uniform and used it, and I got my blower from the dresser and dried my hair , while drying my hair I checked the time and its 7:38 , im kinda impressed to myself haha , I havent used much make up I just placed a little bit of foundation on my face and a little of concealer to just cover my eyebugs.
So I went downstairs to "mom, dad and lil Im going to school , Ill be late now , takecare guys bye" and I kissed them.
*
7:58
When I got to school I have checked where my room is on the bulletin board.
While checking I can smell a perfume on my back, I looked back slowly and its Christian Parker! So I didnt continue to turn my head, so I guees he wasnt able to see me "Hi, excuse me miss are you ok??" he said to me "uhm, uhh yes Im ok" I said to him nervously "Oh ok, can I know your na--" I didnt allow him to ask what my name is cus Im feeling so akward "Ive got to go bye" .
The bell rang and I went to the gymnasium for the morning ceremony, after that we went to the room and I saw my friend Alyssa, "Hiii!!!!" I said to her with a smiling face "Hii come sit beside me" she said tapping the chair. While waiting for the teacher me and Alyssa is sharing how we spent our vacation, while talking, someone came in inside the room, AND GUESS WHO?! Its him! Christian! "Oh its Christian" Alyssa said "oh yeah, thats good were on the same section" I said pretending not to care.
"Goodmorning class" Mrs. Elaine said "for the new students I am Mrs. Elaine Sanchez, you can call me Mrs. Elaine  or Mrs. Sanchez" she said smiling to us, "so students have your sit first and there will still be a new students to arrive, lets just wait for a minute" she said while sitted. While waiting 3 new students arrived the 2 boys and 1 girl, "ok guys, so I think everyone has arrived, so lets start, by introducing you----" *knock-knock* somebody knocked on the door, another new student "oh please come in" Mrs. Elaine said. "Okay, lets start by introducing yourself" Mrs. Elaine said looking at the list of the students.
"Ok, lets do it by raws" . So the first person to introduce herself was the last lady who came in " Hi im Chessca Wright and  im 15 y/o" she said confidently "what a confident girl" alyssa said to me laughing softly "haha, shh be quite Mrs. Elaine might catch us".... So were 42 in the class , me and Alyssa wasnt finish yet. "Ok stand up Christian" Mrs. Elaine said, Mrs. Elaine knows some of us because she was our subject teacher last school year , "Hi im Christian Parker and im 16 y/o" he said it smiling , I might melt on my sit right now, I was so mezmerized that I didnt notice Alyssa was finished introducing herself and Mrs. Elaine was calling my name and I felt "heey, Alexis its your turn" Alyssa said laughing at me. I stood up and said "Hi!....Uhm.. Im......... Alexis Miller and Im 16 y/o" I said nervously. "Okay so I think you all know each other's name now, the principal said that we wont be having any class tomorrow and today so all youve gotta do is to know each other more and more,but your attendance is still required, ok" she said standing on her chair. I turn my head and alyssa wasnt here anymore, and I saw Christian sitting and listening to a song , so I had the confidence to go near him. "Uhm Hi!" I said while sitting beside him, "Hi Alexis! Its nice to see you again! " he said while removing the earphone "same to you, how are you?" I said while falling inlove with his perfume "Im fine , how 'bout you?" "Im fi---" suddenly Alyssa called me "Hey Alexis! Arent you taking your break?" She said shouting outside the door, "Uhmn I have to go Christian see you later" "Sure, bye"..

Christian is so good in basketball and hes a guy who doesnt do his assignments and projects, and thats where our friendship started.

4:00 pm *the bell rang*

While Im turning my head around looking for Christian quietly
"How will you go home chessca?" Alyssa said, and yes were now both friends with her. "My father will fetch me, actually Im going now bc my father just texted me" she said hugging us "okay bye :)" we both said smiling at her.. I kinda like her attitude tho. "Lets go home now?" Alyssa said "uhm.. s..ur..e" I said while turning my head "hey!" She said while waving her hand on my eyes " is there anything wrong?" "Oh, nope theres nothing wrong, lets go?" I said pretending to be fine..

---
Hii! I hope youve liked this chapter, I know its still not that long. But Ill be updating chapter 3 later :)) so please dont forget to vote and leave a comment, thankyou guys! :*